No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gates, Panetta, and Hagel were the first three of Obama's Secretaries, not the last three, and at least two of them had tenures longer than what Mattis will end up having (because Trump wants him fired right away and doesn't care about an orderly transition).
    The push to illustrate a parallel with Obama (but, why?) can't be seen as anything more than an impotent whataboutism.

Comment

• No it's not but this one went down in a particularly destabilizing way as it relates to how it was announced and executed.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• CNN - We're all going to die!

DvMmociU8AAK6rV.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• The truth hurts, doesn't it?^^^^^^
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Their is a lot of things to be done when the Democratic party takes over the House, but one of the first things to be done should be investigating that ridiculous statement put out by Mnuchin yesterday. But I'm not sure what you can do about moronic tweets by Trump about the Fed, they do not help one bit.

Comment

• The truth hurts, doesn't it?^^^^^^
              Im happier than you

Comment

• Still not as happy as Detroit Dan though

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Im happier than you
                  Of course you are.

funny-face-idiot-moron-fool-260nw-1188884047.jpg
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dow closes down more than 640 points in worst Christmas Eve trading day ever, S&P 500 enters bear market. This is a -4k drop in 3wks

Comment

• There's a reason that presidents generally don't comment on the Fed let alone talking to people about firing the Fed chairman. The best thing Trump could do would be to say any reports about him considering firing the chairman is fake news!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        Dow closes down more than 640 points in worst Christmas Eve trading day ever, S&P 500 enters bear market. This is a -4k drop in 3wks
                        Guess Mnuchin's pep talks didn't work.

Comment

• Wings Fan why you dipping into the Sgt. Rapture grimoire of social regression.

everyone knows CGVT just some miserable dude posting videos of his daughter making music.

Kapture already told us he leads a private militia, is uber wealthy, and stomps on cuck necks to the glee of his easily corrected wife. I just need a picture of him so I can make some fan shirts.

Comment

• Hey I subscribe to CGVT's channel. And he has a cool dog!

Comment

• What's crazy about the market today is that it was sort of recovering and then Trump posted this right before 11 AM. The market dropped 550 points from that point on and never looked back

On the whole the market has dropped 5,000 points since the start of October. 4,000+ points since Trump bragged about being a 'tariff man'

EDIT: Both the Nasdaq and the S&P were already in 'Bear' territory. The Dow might be there as well after today, haven't checked.
                              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 24, 2018, 03:05 PM.

Comment

• Another win for pDJT!
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X