Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant stop laughing !! a tweet to James Woods

Comment

• The heel turn of James Woods makes some of his classic 80s movies problematic. It's hard to separate the jack wagon from the role.

Comment

• He did everything he could to help find missing campfire victims

Comment

• I wonder if those "credible allegations" are anything like Swetnick. My money is on yes.

Comment

• 7at4erdhy5221.jpg?width=750&auto=webp&s=5e70cde91e96f2f940492c4987cc9ae0ef3fad21.jpg

Comment

• Where's Ruth?

4X9neeNPN_hJdkJLPvIBRxsHIhUk74RNoI9It8fb7FA.jpg?width=900&auto=webp&s=b113c59dd5ef74cb0ccf848835ce58494f9d6033.jpg

Comment

• Doubt that was any sort of slight by Ginsberg. She shows up to everything. Gave a eulogy at Scalia's funeral. Possibly a health thing

I heard Justice Kennedy was there. But not Justice Souter, who Bush actually appointed. Souter's an odd duck though and as far as I know has lived out of the public's eye as much as possible since retiring.

Comment

• I would have liked to give the eulogy at Scalia's funeral. I've got a kevlar vest ready in case they ask me for Cheney's.

Comment

• Paul Ryan's words at the Rotunda for GHWB were very kind and touching. George 2.0 was on the verge of breakdown from the walk inside until Pence starting speaking. Obviously he was close to his father, and some of the statements made clearly touched him. Very well done. Rest in peace Mr President.

I wonder how they select the honor guard for a Presidential laying-in-state or funeral?

Dickhead Cheney was there in the gallery, looking evermore like Mr Burns from the Simpsons. Don't worry Hack, when he goes, I'll point out the dumpster he's in so you can deliver the eulogy.

At least Chump had the decency not to show up. Any other President would have called the Veep to SA for meetings (or at least left early). Perhaps the McCain funeral made him realize the absolute depth of loathing and disgust that the vast majority of people feel for him. Then again, I may be giving him too much credit. He wouldn't be the center of attention at the Bush service but knew all cameras would be on him as he missigned documents in South America. Probably confused the format with that of an NDA.

Nice reflection of GHWB from the AP.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...rast/38667627/
                    Last edited by Ghengis Jon; December 4, 2018, 06:01 AM.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Thank you for that fantasy. I'd very much like to stand on a dumpster and holler at that rotting corpse.

Comment

• In an interview with the New York Post on Wednesday, President Trump took up the possibility of offering a pardon to his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort: He’s never discussed a pardon for Pa…

In an interview with the New York Post on Wednesday, President Trump took up the possibility of offering a pardon to his former campaign chairman Paul Manafort:
                        Two great Virginians could tell him why. The pardon power was a subject of real concern in some of the debates over the ratification of the Constitution. At the Virginia ratifying convention
                        There is one security in this case to which gentlemen may not have adverted: if the President be connected, in any suspicious manner, with any person, and there be grounds to believe he will shelter him, the House of Representatives can impeach him; they can remove him if found guilty.

YUVAL LEVIN National Affairs and a fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          At least Chump had the decency not to show up.
                          check your facts

At03IxxaSJWvJVzxtjVhLi3RxWkGyAOWXjXdByAndbc.jpg?width=780&auto=webp&s=afb60390c7c4e7ff741a93c4fc5168e39eb8d155.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Doubt that was any sort of slight by Ginsberg. She shows up to everything. Gave a eulogy at Scalia's funeral. Possibly a health thing

I heard Justice Kennedy was there. But not Justice Souter, who Bush actually appointed. Souter's an odd duck though and as far as I know has lived out of the public's eye as much as possible since retiring.
                            I very much doubt that too. Health related I am sure, which has got to make the left feel uneasy.

Comment

• Judge gives the ok in Trump Hotel emoluments lawsuit

A federal judge on Monday saidsaidit would try to halt the attorneys general case with an appeal to the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond, but by Monday night, it had yet to file anything in that court. The department said it plans to seek a writ of mandamus, a process that would halt the legal proceedings as illegal or improper.

Comment

• It's been two years already. FFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X