• Show
Clear All

• DtfrgXhX4AAg_Id.jpg

Comment

• Witness tampering! Wooooo!

Comment

• nah.

Comment

• Wait kapture how can that be? Immigrants soaking up hard working tax money more than anyone? hackistan posted a fuzzy math link that "immigrants" barely ever are on welfare at all (or something) . And oh yeah - if you retire and collect your SS in your Golden Years - your just a lazy no good bum on welfare!

Comment

• I posted a link from the frickin Cato Institute, for fuck's sakes. In response to the specific concern Hannibal had. Any problem you have with that is gonna say more about you than me, or that information.

Comment

• Is SS Retirement welfare Yes or No?

I know you wont answer a simple question will you?

Comment

• The answer is a definitive "no" and any report claiming "yes" leaves itself open to an full broadside of justifiable criticism.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• n57frxrse3221.jpg?width=750&auto=webp&s=c0a9ba6a1dd919b122312e8da6a9bb0354de670b.jpg

Comment

• 47445597_1897318476988649_4501291310082162688_n.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      Is SS Retirement welfare Yes or No?

It depends. Are you a net taxpayer or not...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Sammy "the Bull" Gravano had the same "guts" problem as Michael Cohen. So did Henry Hill.

Comment

• Update on the likely election fraud committed in the NC-7 race. The State of NC still hasn't certified the winner.

At the center of the allegations is a Republican contractor named Leslie Dowless who was hired to work for the Harris campaign in several counties. A media org was allowed a copies of a group of random absentee ballot envelopes, which in NC require a witness. Over 130 out of 162 ballots were witnessed by just 8 people, two of whom are directly related to Leslie Dowless.

Several of the witnesses are related to Leslie McCrae Dowless, the man at the center of the controversy who has previously been convicted of felony fraud. In 2016, McCrae Dowless admitted to running an operation
                          • Woody Hester witnessed 45 absentee ballots
                          • James Singletary witnessed 43 absentee ballots
                          • Lisa Britt, who shares an address with Sandra Dowless, witnessed 44 absentee ballots
                          • Ginger Eason witnessed 31 absentee ballots
                          • Jessica Dowless witnessed 15 absentee ballots
                          • Cheryl Kinlaw witnessed 14 absentee ballots
                          • Deborah Edwards witnessed 11 absentee ballots
                          • Sandra Dowless witnessed 10 absentee ballots

The Congressional race in North Carolina's 9th district, where Republican Mark Harris is leading Democrat Dan McCready by just 905 votes, has drawn national attention because of highly unusual patterns in mail-in absentee ballots. In Bladen County, for example, only 19% of mail-in absentee ballots were requested by Republicans, but Harris won 61% of the mail-in absentee ballot vote. In every other county, including Republican strongholds like Union County, McCready won the mail-in absentee vote.

Comment

• tweet2.JPG
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• hmet6rl1k3221.jpg?width=893&auto=webp&s=7225acdf7612c5a23af6272414ec762555eb4501.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Is SS Retirement welfare Yes or No?

What you seem to be saying here is that you declined to follow along with the exchange Hannibal and I had therefore Cato Institute isn't to be trusted. Which is even dumber than some of the usual nonsense here.

Comment

Working...
                                X