Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Estimated cost of the Mueller investigation: $25-30 Million

Estimated cost for all of Trump's golf outings: $83 Million. And that's with him playing a lot less this past September & October (too busy doing rallies instead). The Secret Service has already allocated about $90,000 for gold cart rentals alone for this winter season at Mar-a-Lago.

https://qz.com/1481003/trumps-secret...al-golf-carts/

Comment

• i went on twitter just to see how far i would have to look to see some leftist being a shitty person over the passing of Bush... didn't have to look far at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Estimated cost of the Mueller investigation: $25-30 Million

Estimated cost for all of Trump's golf outings: $83 Million. And that's with him playing a lot less this past September & October (too busy doing rallies instead). The Secret Service has already allocated about $90,000 for gold cart rentals alone for this winter season at Mar-a-Lago.

https://qz.com/1481003/trumps-secret...al-golf-carts/
        problem is the Mueller appointment broke DOJ rules. it's also unconstitutional. just look at the protect mueller bill... What other Executive Branch employee's job is protected by congress? i know the bill didn't pass, but the argument that Mueller is an inferior officer would be an accurate one if you can point to me what Assistant US District Attorney has a law protecting their job or where congress even attempted to pass one.

hell, what principal officer has a law protecting their job?

I'll wait.
        Last edited by Kapture1; December 1, 2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          i went on twitter just to see how far i would have to look to see some leftist being a shitty person over the passing of Bush... didn't have to look far at all.
          You were a shitty person cheering on deaths in the California camp fire because they're in a blue state, even tho it was in trump country. Moron.

Comment

• Mueller's appointment has been challenged on constitutional grounds by numerous defendants at this point and every one of them has lost.

But that has literally nothing to do with what I posted so I'll repost for the next time one of you disingenuous Trump slurpers tries to pretend you give a damn about government waste by raising the cost of the investigation.

Mueller Investigation: $25-30 Million

Trump's golf outings: $83 Million

Comment

• Lies, lies and more lies: This is not how innocent people act

By Paul WaldmanDonald Trumpassertedthings such aspersonally dictateddenials that Trump wrote the statement. They later admitted that these denials were false and Trump had in fact dictated it.

Donald Trump Jr.: When the story of his Trump Tower meeting with the Russians first broke, Trump Jr. claimedexposed showing him excitedly planning the meeting to acquire dirt on Clinton.

Michael Cohennow admitsMichael Flynnpleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his conversations with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and agreed to cooperate with the investigation being conducted by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.

K.T. McFarlandrevised her statementJared Kushneromitted meetings he had with Russians from his security clearance forms, which required him to detail all recent contacts with foreign nationals. Kushner also claimedPaul Manafort: Earlier this week, the special counsel charged that the former Trump campaign chairman broke their cooperation agreement by lying to investigators about multiple matters, including his contacts with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian associate of Manafort who is believed to have ties to Russian intelligence.

Rudolph W. Giulianifalsely claimedJeff Sessions: During his confirmation process, the now-former attorney general claimed on three separate occasions under oath that he had no contact with any Russian officials during the 2016 campaign. This was false. In fact, he met with Kislyak, the Russian ambassador, three times.

George Papadopoulos: The former Trump foreign policy adviser pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his efforts to acquire damaging information against Clinton from the Russian government through an intermediary.

Erik Princeobtained evidence that this characterization was false, and Prince recently saidappears to have lied about a meeting he had with Trump Jr. during the campaign.

Roger StoneclaimsJerome Corsi: The conspiracy theorist has claimed that, despite getting an instruction from Stone to communicate with Wikileaks leader Julian Assange, and despite sending Stone specific information about what Wikileaks was soon to release, he never actually communicated with the group either directly or indirectly. Instead, he says he determined that they would soon release emails belonging to Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta by brilliantly sleuthing through publicly available documents. Corsi also admittedspectacularly
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Someone (probably at the CIA) has leaked major info to the Wall Street Journal regarding Khashoggi's murder. Supposedly the CIA has evidence that MBS communicated 11 times with the leader of the hit squad just in the few hours before and after Khashoggi's murder. They also have evidence MBS was in command and control of the whole operation.

Reminder that the White House blocked the CIA Director from briefing the Senate on what they knew, generating anger among even Trump allies like Lindsay Graham.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

You were a shitty person cheering on deaths in the California camp fire because they're in a blue state, even tho it was in trump country. Moron.
                  wrong
                  Last edited by Kapture1; December 1, 2018, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Random historical thoughts on Bush's passing

* Bush was the last "Greatest Generation" President but also the last to have actually served in combat
                    * Last Cold War President
                    * Was both the oldest living former President AND Vice-President. Jimmy Carter/Walter Mondale are now the oldest respectively. And neither will probably be around much longer.
                    * For three decades we had Presidents that were really all contemporaries of each other. Almost every President from 1961-1993 was born in a 13 year span between 1911 and 1924 (LBJ being slightly older than all the others).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Mueller's appointment has been challenged on constitutional grounds by numerous defendants at this point and every one of them has lost.

But that has literally nothing to do with what I posted so I'll repost for the next time one of you disingenuous Trump slurpers tries to pretend you give a damn about government waste by raising the cost of the investigation.

Mueller Investigation: $25-30 Million

Trump's golf outings: $83 Million
                      not in any serious way it hasn't. i just told you why it is unconstitutional.

i don't care about a president's golfing budget. i also don't think 30,000,000 is a large number, not sure who im supposed to be defending that says it is.

the cost of the Mueller appointment should be 0.00 right now.

Comment

• kFjsa96.png

Comment

• Trump (fake president) has announced he will inflict his presence upon the Capitol funeral services for GHWB (a real President). Kind of like having an unrepentant pedophile show up at a children's hospice ward.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            Trump (fake president) has announced he will inflict his presence upon the Capitol funeral services for GHWB (a real President). Kind of like having an unrepentant pedophile show up at a children's hospice ward.
                            if anyone wanted to know what the inside of a retarded mind was like, read this

Comment

• so somebody want to tell me what cohan kelly coffeboy carter page did?

as far as i can see they're all guilty of not following the mueller narrative therefor they are LAIRS and obviously obstructed justice

mueller then turns his 33 million dollar machine on these--- 4 basically bankrupting them to the point they cry uncle and succumb to the mueller narrative

trump had 3 meetings with cohan in 2016 before he was the nominee about the moscow ---lol at giving putin a 50 million dollar suite

are you telling me bloomberg or hillary or whoever else is going to cease all business operations leading up to the convention--just in case they get the nomination

friggin hillary was working with russians every day financing the dossier through steele trying to frame trump ---crickets from the press

not one has been charged for their actions related to trump and the russians--everyone of them is charged with crimes they did after the investigation started. well i guess manafot had his 90's tax evasion and cohan did something with taxis

can any of you show me anything anybody did before the investigation started that resulted in charges concerning trump colluding with russia? i thought not

if the best you have is cohan having 3 meetings regarding a moscow trump towers that was shut down in june of 2016 thats pathetic. its a witch hunt

RIP george bush last of the great presidents who america stood up and united. who can forget after waxing iraq watching whitney sing the anthem at the Super Bowl or scwatzkof and company waste huseeins army or communism buckle right before our eyes on a world stage--and he still got beat by clinton. hard to believe

hopefully A&Es lewinsky series puts those turds away for good---every woman has a right to be heard--unless she's talking about bill--hillary clinton 1980-2018

Comment

• now its time for one more jack and coke--can you believe that dumbass kareem hunt--good for my colts that he's gone but he just lost himself millions of dollars

Comment

Working...
                                X