X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great news

Comment

• Thanks for the update, Hoss.

Let "E" know we're all thinking of him and wish him well.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Will do.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Wonderful news ENT. Get well soon so we can debate Scalia's death. :-)

Comment

• Ina ll seriousness, I met ENT at Doug's tailgate. He and his wife are great people.

Comment

• Thanks Hoss. Please keep us posted. (bad pun)

Comment

• I met Ent back in the late 90s when he came to one of the original "Borg" tailgate gatherings for a spring game. IIRC, it was when John Navarre was battling Spencer Brinton for the QB job. We had a impromptu cookout at Pioneer High, in their muddy parking lot. Ent met us inside the stadium. We sat together for the practice. It was a fun day. Ent is a great guy.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                  Wonderful news ENT. Get well soon so we can debate Scalia's death. :-)
                  Hey, we can start that convo up at any point. He'd be the last person to stop any discussion.

To that end....I binge-watched a few episodes of The Walking Dead last night; the last three episodes of the previous season on Netflix. I pretty much fell off TWD wagon two years ago, but I was bored and thought I'd see what was up.

Conclusion: hadn't missed a thing. Complete trash.

It got me to thinking though, of what a sad state of affairs we have on our hands when Donald Trump is our most popular politician, and a banal, meandering gorefest like TWD is the most popular television program. Culturally speaking, in looking at those two datapoints, it seems like a large swath of our populace has simply lost its way.

Comment

• America's deterioration can be traced directly to Dr. Tom stepping down from UNL and being screwed over by the pollsters on his way out. It was the ultimate defecation upon conducting one's self with dignity and class, and signaled the end of decent society as we know it.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Perhaps....but the greater question might be whether it might turn around if a piano were to fall on The Urb. I cannot speak for the group, but I think its worth looking into.

hi!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        I met Ent back in the late 90s when he came to one of the original "Borg" tailgate gatherings for a spring game.
                        Good golly, has it been THAT long? Its been a while since we've seen ol' Chromedome too.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                          Perhaps....but the greater question might be whether it might turn around if a piano were to fall on The Urb. I cannot speak for the group, but I think its worth looking into.

hi!
                          For the sake of the country, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Comment

• Thanks for the recruiting update, talent.

...... I'm all for the piano thing.

Better yet, I'm hoping HARBAUGH!!! schedules a couple of sleep-overs, tree climbing adventures and so forth with those kids who are Urb's targets and flips 1 or 2 of them while meyer "does his thing" standing hopelessly by.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hoss:

Speaking of a piano dropping on UFM, the interwebs tells me that UNL is scheduled to visit Columbus to rain down fire and brimstone upon UFM's toddlers. You and Entropy should visit. I feel quite certain that you and Entropy would have a place to stay as instead of being mere "internet people" you're "the guys we tailgated with in Lincoln."

Speaking of which, do you remember Puterbac? The guy put me up for a UT-Florida game sight unseen. His wife referred to me as one of his "internet friends" -- a little pejorative, I'd say. Heh. Good people. I had to leave the game early to watch Craig Krenzel narrowly hold of Cincinnati en route to a national title. Fuck, that was 14 years ago.

Anywho, a bit sidetracked...as I was saying...

bugger off
                              Last edited by iam416; February 25, 2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Thread integrity, Buchanan. You have responses to me from two separate posts in two separate threads. You're a goddamn moderator--ACT LIKE IT!

And, as I was saying to Hoss...

bugger off

Comment

Working...
                                X