Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinestraw 2016
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Pinestraw is preferable to Trump or Hillary.

Comment

• Pinestraw is preferable to all 7 remaining candidates.

Comment

• Well, that's one way to look at it.....
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That's a viable platform.

Comment

• At least an honest one.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Will work in '16.

Comment

• In 2016, Democrat turnout has been significantly less than in 08 and 12.
                  Sanders/ Clinton are no Obama.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Did they have primaries in 2012?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      Did they have primaries in 2012?
                      Lincoln Chafee probably thought he had a chance.
                      (but yes, there were primaries in 12).
                      I was watching my local news this morning for a few minutes and I heard Democrat turnout was down 30% compared to 08... something like that.

I find this interesting because I make an effort to make eggs, pancakes, or whatever every morning. Breakfast food = the best.
                      Millennials don?t eat cereal because it?s inconvenient
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I know that every generation tends to bag on the subsequent ones...but Millennials really are a bunch of shitheads.

Comment

• Saw ent yesterday; he was looking well, and was in good spirits. Should be going home today.

Thx to all for the well-wishes. They were appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                            I know that every generation tends to bag on the subsequent ones...but Millennials really are a bunch of shitheads.

Comment

• RE: I get that if you're eating on the go, cereal not a viable option. This is a nice red meat story for Fox's Viewership (who tend to be over 50 and resent the young with a passion)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                                Lincoln Chafee probably thought he had a chance.
                                (but yes, there were primaries in 12).
                                I was watching my local news this morning for a few minutes and I heard Democrat turnout was down 30% compared to 08... something like that.

I find this interesting because I make an effort to make eggs, pancakes, or whatever every morning. Breakfast food = the best.
                                Millennials don?t eat cereal because it?s inconvenient
                                http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2016/...-inconvenient/
                                Turnout is way down because it's not a competitive race. Bernie has exactly 2 more days of pretending he's in the race.

I too enjoy eggs, bacon, pancakes, and omlettes for breakfast... everytime my wife makes them for me 😀

Comment

Working...
                                X