No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First person to be arrested for voter fraud in the 2016 race...and it's a Trump supporter. Said she felt she had to vote twice because she'd become convinced that her first vote would be switched to Clinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      I get why people don't want Trump, but I don't understand the enthusiasm for the Clintons. Hillary did nothing good as a Senator and was a terrible Sec. of State. Bill makes Bill Cosby look like a choir boy. All the Clinton's want is power and money. The only people who benefit are their cronies. Why would the average citizen vote for them? Perceived goodies? The desire to disarm law-abiding citizens?
      Not that hard to figure. The enthusiasm for HRC comes from the pure disdain of the other moron. That's how bad a candidate he is. Should be pretty telling.

Comment

• Why vote for either? Don't give anyone a so-called mandate. They can't rule if we don't cooperate. If you vote, don't complain.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Wha?

I'm voting for HRC, but my vote doesn't even matter. HRC is winning Cali.

Comment

• No one's vote matters. Big government always wins.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• #allfuckingriggedvoting

Comment

• "But the foot-in-mouth candidate talked dirty. " Bill is worse than Bill Cosby"

Hope you have no daughters when you condone sexual assault as a perk of celebrity and drugging women to fuck them is ok.

Comment

• An amusing story of Trump showing up (uninvited) to a Children with AIDS charity event, took a VIP seat away from an actual donor, and then left without donating a dime.

Comment

• Take for what it's worth, but this analysis out in Nevada seems to indicate that Trump needs an overwhelming win with Independents (in the neighborhood of 20 points) to win in Nevada. This site probably a good local source to keep up out there.

Democrats lead Republicans by 500 absentee ballots in early numbers from Clark County on the eve of early voting, KTNV has learned.

Comment

• And in actual news, it has been reported that there are over 650,000 emails on the Wiener computer. The reason Comey couldn't say he had read them is that the first analysis was done using metadata, and there were thousands of hits on the state.gov and clinton.com sites.

Does that 650,000 number seem rather large, even for a pervert?

Comment

• The emails "may" relate to the private server investigation and the FBI found them weeks ago. The FBI doesn't know and won't say if any of them are duplicates of emails they've already reviewed or emails that contain classified information. And it's unlikely the FBI will have anything more to say on the matter before the election.

The FBI stumbled upon a trove of emails from one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides weeks ago, law enforcement officials told CNN Sunday.

Comment

• I think the Clintons were content to coast into the election. This FBI thing guarantees that if they have anything explosive on Trump that they were holding back, it'll be coming out now this week.

Comment

• 538 sees not much of a shift towards Trump yet in the few post-Comey polls that've come out.

Want these election updates emailed to you right when they’re published? Sign up here. Donald Trump continues to make modest gains in the FiveThirtyEight foreca…

Comment

• I agree with that 100%, Strange. BTW, I enjoy your posts on polls and such. I am getting all my election news from this site and a very occasional look at an App I have on my Android devices called FlipBoard.

I've totally stopped watching the US network broadcasts and hard copy news because it (a) pisses me off both ways (Trump or HRC in the case of elections) or (b) I get depressed about the human condition portrayed in world news, especially the mess in Syria and all the human suffering that shit-state has brought to the ME .

I also have a link to the BBC World news. Much higher quality for my tastes than ANTYHING in the US.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• been out of pocket for 8 days.. did I miss anything?
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X