No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no, the outcome might shift 0.2% in favor of Trump with that news... as Clinton still wins the election easily.

Interestingly, stock market is down a little bit since my lunch break... hmmm
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• JMO, but if there was actually anything of note here it'd be released during the week. If you're just trying to splash innuendo around, you let it out on Friday so it ferments in the twittersphere and such all weekend.

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comey testifies to Congress that they've reviewed all of the evidence. Many months later they locate something that may be evidence, may not, don't know yet, gotta review it. He tells Congress pretty much exactly that because, if there is something earth shattering in there (not likely) and it's revealed at the end of the review, after the election and after Clinton has won, his ass would be in the ringer. This was an appropriate CYA by Comey and nothing more.

Filter that through the bullshit factory of the media and social media and it becomes "They got her! Smoking gun! Lock her up!!"

Please.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This supposedly has to do with the Anthony Wiener investigation about sexting the 15-year-old in NC. Evidently, the FBI acquired 4 cell phones, one from Wiener, and one from Huma Abedin, his wife. The speculation is that the Abedin phone contains classified documents that were bleached out of the 13 phones Hillary destroyed.

FBI was in a no-win situation with this new info, since if they held it until the election, they would be criticized. If they announced it, as they did, they get criticized.

I disagree with Hoss, though. If this was a big nothing, the FBI would not have created the shit storm that we now witness. Also, I know that there are agents who were talking of going public with criticism of the "investigation" earlier in the year.

The one thing we should all agree on is that it is best for the country for the FBI to get all the information out before the election

Comment

• This is Carl Bernstein on the Clinton News Network explaining why he believes the new material is not something minor.

Comment

• LOL, this is just more nothing.

Comment

• I think we should all agree that what's best for the country is the FBI following due process and procedure, in lieu of desperate, 11th-hour rock-flipping by a party looking for miracle days before an election.

That said, the Clinton campaign's demand for release of the evidence leads me to think my initial interpretation is correct. Comey was pushed, empty-handed, in front of that microphone by the GOP today to do the only thing that's proven successful for them in this campaign; casting innuendo at Hillary Clinton. Same 'ole, same 'ole; make wild claims, then hint at a coverup when they peter out under the scrutiny of investigations.

Comment

• And the only people that this is going to have any effect on are the same people that have been posting I hate Hillary memes for months anyway. Anyone with a lick of sense sees if for what it is.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Totally corrupt candidate vs. Foot in mouth disease candidate
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But the foot-in-mouth candidate talked dirty. That's more egregious than scandals and scams involving bribes from foreign nations.
                        Last edited by Rocky Bleier; October 29, 2016, 10:05 AM.
                        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Trump has plenty of scams and scandals. His advisers were found to be on the Putin payroll. The foot in mouth disease is a great way to divert from his truly wretched schemes.

Comment

• Now they say the emails did not involve Hillary, or her server. So there's that.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That won't get the headlines that the original reports got...

Damn liberal media.

It's rigged!

Comment

• I get why people don't want Trump, but I don't understand the enthusiasm for the Clintons. Hillary did nothing good as a Senator and was a terrible Sec. of State. Bill makes Bill Cosby look like a choir boy. All the Clinton's want is power and money. The only people who benefit are their cronies. Why would the average citizen vote for them? Perceived goodies? The desire to disarm law-abiding citizens?
                                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X