Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting:

From Wikileaks..
    We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs speechs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

In fact.. I'd suggest McCains statements will make them look weak when they do... you can't "draw the line" and then do something else without appearing weak to the opposition.

Comment

• Three polls from Texas out today, showing Trump ahead by 2-4 points.

Romney was winning Texas at this point in October by 17

Comment

• I don't know what else you'd do.
          I think that enforcing the "red line" and accepting no use of WMD would have been a good start. Make the place a "no-fly" zone and justify it on humanitarian grounds. Yup. I'm a cynical bastard, but that would have saved a lot of lives. I'd also have declared a Christian and Yazidi genocide and taken them as refugees. I've never understood why we have to take the Islamists instead of the Christians, other than the howl about discrimination based on religion.

Comment

• Well, read up some of those links. I think ultimately it was picking from a list of terrible options, and not just bad ones. I would have liked a better foreign policy, but you can say that about basically every president.

Comment

• Obama was never going to get us heavily involved, thankfully. He took a chance at threatening Assad in regards to chemical weapons to try to save lives, and got his bluff called unfortunately.

It was better to have tried than not IMO.

Comment

• I would have liked a better foreign policy, but you can say that about basically every president.
                True. And sometimes we don't hear about successes until well after the fact.

Jeff, what are some of the things you see that could make the health delivery system more efficient?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  I think that enforcing the "red line" and accepting no use of WMD would have been a good start. Make the place a "no-fly" zone and justify it on humanitarian grounds. Yup. I'm a cynical bastard, but that would have saved a lot of lives. I'd also have declared a Christian and Yazidi genocide and taken them as refugees. I've never understood why we have to take the Islamists instead of the Christians, other than the howl about discrimination based on religion.
                  It sounds like you get it, you just disagree.

Why doesn't anyone place any blame with congress given that it refused to act on the Presidents request for an Authorization for the Use of Military Force?
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Ecuador has announced it cut off Julian Assange's internet because of his attempts to interfere in the US election, and they have a policy of non-interference. lol

Comment

• Also Trump's campaign just announced that Obama's half-brother will be Trump's 'special guest' at the debate

What. The. Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                        LMAO at anyone who thinks that the Republican party will show a fucking ounce of balls after this election is over. Don't worry, Froot -- Hillary can appoint Bill Ayers to the Supreme Court and John McCain will go on TV to bash the Tea Partiers who don't like it. John McCain has bashed the Republican base nonstop for sixteen years and he has bashed Donald Trump harder than he ever bashed a Democrat opponent.

Not if amnesty passes and the new citizens all get voting rights by then. Even if they don't, I see a massive backlash coming against the Republican party for abandoning the nominee that about 75% of people who identify as Republicans are still voting for. This election has destroyed a lot of illusions, chief among them the illusion that the Republican Party is interested in being anything but the Washington Generals.
                        Yeah if anything, this election has proven they just need to be more politically incorrect and shun minorities even more. It's a formula to win the Presidency.

Comment

• Once those minorities learn thier place, life will be much better.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Geeze, Ill give you some thoughts on the question you asked about health care on Friday when I have some time. But, fundamentally its not about efficiency of delivery, its about the cost. To lower costs processes need to change. For processes to change requires Legislative not Executive action although the Executive can provide guidance and if you'll read the link I provided from HHS you'll get a sense of what this means.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Lol...

Comment

• I gotta say, with the way the Ds have governed urban areas and provided tons of good government for minorities, I think the Rs should pretty much right them off.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X