Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Well, Debord took the CMU job, failed miserably, and then was welcomed back to UM.
    Oh yeah I forgot about that

Comment

• I expect Fickell to be back at OSU as the defensive line coach in four years if he gets that job

Comment

• Mattison will retire soon and Ron English well be fired from EMU

Comment

• Mike Debord is available too.

Comment

• I am just gonna jump off a tall goddamn building...

Comment

• Urban Meyer does not intend to squander his bye week.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/meyer-s...18--ncaaf.html
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• First it was Labron stays in Cleveland followed by a mountain of other crap.

Apperantly Meyer is actually pissed that Fickell wants out of Columbus and denies that he NEVER interviewed for the FAU gig?

http://www.thescore.com/ncaaf/news/343304
                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Now according to Meyer it's " Fickell better have not interviewed for the FAU job", this is gonna get messy. perhaps the break Hoke has been looking for, you know "strategery" and all?

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...artner=ya5nbcs

Head Coach Urban Meyer: "There is no interviewing for assistants during the regular season."

Delusional Buckeye Fantasy & Conjecture: "UFM is well-aware of the interview and not discouraging it."
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 7, 2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

• Some interesting recruiting developments that make me even more optimistic for the finish of the class. Passing on Holley, in particular, is a great sign.

I'm fairly certain Lattimore, Erick Smith and Raekwon McMillan will be in the class. I have a lot of guesses as to who else, but it's throwing darts. But I *think* the remaining 3/4 will be big-time.

21 and counting and pouring it on! I can't believe Ohio State good fortune to actually upgrade from Coach Tressel!
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Well, that's the nice thing about hiring assistants based on competence. It's easier to tell them they either need to pick it up or consider other alternatives.

When's your assistants are trusted confidants and wing-eatin' buddies, well, it gets harder....

we know that..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• DSL, a little rain your way......get ready for another BCS fuck job tonight. Urban Meyer's B1G glass ceiling.....to think, he was run out of the SEC for this?

Comment

• Damn.

Thought Baylor was a fraud like Ohio?
                          Stanford smacking the shit out of Oregon?

Meyer likely falls to 6th in the BCS and they don't even take the field, God must watch college football.
                          Last edited by Optimus Prime; November 7, 2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Baylor > oLIEo as of now.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Ohio state has won their last two games by a combined score of 119-14. I don't see them getting dropped. They'll be #3 but I don't see FSU losing so it probably won't matter. They really need LSU to beat Bama tomorrow.

Comment

• bama also is @ #9 auburn, plus the sec title game. Could lose one of these two games, while the Bucks and Seminoles run the table.

Championshio is FLA ST vs OSU or Alabama

Comment

Working...
                                X