Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastern Michigan >> Purdue >> Ohio State

Believe it.

Fear the monsters of Washtenaw County. .

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Not .......
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hell even 1-6 Frosty hung with Purdue better. Ouch.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Troy is playing South Alabama on the Duece. Wish I had put it on my picks contest.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I just saw this:

There's a bit of cherry picking there but still .........

The web has been offering up the idea that Dantonio ought to move out of his HC position and into something else within the Athletic Department if he wants to retain the rep he's built up at MSU. His time as a successful coach - making great teams out of less talent - is probably up. MSU under Dantonio made hay during the Rodriguez and Hoke eras on the field and in recruiting. Since 2013, M's best recruiting class was #5 (2013 and 2016), MSUs was #17 (2016). Since 2016, MSU's talent level has plummeted compared to M's. MSU got 11 4*s in 2016 - their highest rated class @ #17 - to 3 4*s in 2018. MSU is in a similar position with respect to the rest of the BIG. Talent wise, his teams are getting surpassed by almost everyone in the BIG East except Rutgers.

I think it's a myth that Dantonio gets more out of less. There's been plenty of documentation that his big seasons - the 10 win ones - came from screwy wins manufactured out of thin air. His performances were probably outliers and he is now and inevitably returning to the norm and that is probably 6-7 wins per season, 7 the ceiling now. It's more likely that he's going to have plenty of 3-5 win seasons. If he wants to leave a decent legacy, now's the time to hang it up.
              Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; October 24, 2018, 04:34 PM.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• That seems way overboard. Yes, Dantonio thrived with traditional powers down, but for chrissakes. We've seen enough to know for ourselves that "screwy wins manufactured out of thin air" is something he's good at and plays an active role in achieving. I'm sure some of those wins are just luck and bounces, but plenty of them are Dantonio getting more from less. Will he continue to? Good question. So many variables there. But no sense in writing him off like that. That's crazy.

Comment

• Mizzou got totally jobbed bad pass interference call. UK wins on a TD pass untimed down.

Comment

• Yeah, shameful.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But bad calls happen. Gotta play through.

Comment

• Ball wasn't catchable and the Kentucky wide receiver initiated contact, no idea how the official called defensive pass interference there. Still Missouri had 8 second half possessions, went 3 and out all 8 times.

Comment

• USC had a 19 game home winning steak (only second to Alabama?)

Lost to ASU today :-)

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oregon State was the most improbable win today. Snapped a 22-game road losing streak and 13-game conference streak. And was down 31-3 in 3rd. And had game-winning XP blocked at end of regulation.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I see that Speight is healthy again. 20 of 40 yesterday for 0 TDs and 2 INTs LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X