Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll bet you get the points

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      What? You give me LSU+14.5 and I will bet you, Jeff.
      No.......and what I meant in my post asking what you thought about LSU being a 14 point underdog at home then saying never mind was because I was pretty sure you'd sandbag saying something like, it's in Death Valley, Alabama is not going to beat LSU by two TDs.

Not surprisingly, you think LSU will keep the point differential under 14.5. Are you really asking me to give you LSU and 14.5 pts.?

Again, no.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I do not sand bag. I think Bama is banged up and on the road and if we win it should be close.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Cheaters 45 Flying Orgies 12
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just saw a video clip of Jalen Hurts trying to walk. He looked like a war vet trying to get used to a prosthesis.

That PRP injection he got does not seem like it has done much good.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Today is Saban's birthday.

Comment

• Happy Birthday Satan!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

AA...you are so fucking stupid. You do realize Abraham Lincoln could not have issued that quote don't you? Alexander Bell had barely had the phones up and running then...Lincoln would have been on a very slow 56k dial-up connection. Good Lord you are fucking stupid.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He had a satellite connection. Dumbass.

Comment

• Oh shit. Didn't even think about that. Sorry my fiend.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No problem. Lotsa people forget about that. Apology accepted.

Comment

• That was the same year MTV was launched I believe.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish someone would launch you

speaking of which--save your money and see fthe neil Armstrong flick at home

Comment

• Neil Armstrong? Is that the guy that played Booger in Revenge of the Nerds?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                I wish someone would launch you

speaking of which--save your money and see fthe neil Armstrong flick at home
                                I recommend seeing it in the theater.

Comment

Working...
                                X