Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It only takes a few. Look at the guy who turned up at Comet Pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
      Good riddance to bad rubbish. When will the rest of the GOP find a backbone?

As soon as Don Jr muttered his mafia style threats about recriminations at the ballot box, Nikki Haley and Lindsey Sailor Graham ran straight onto Twitter and Hannity on their knees.

Who will say what many of them privately think?

It’s a cult.
      They won't find a backbone. If any of them had a backbone they would have stood up to Trump during his presidency before the election. John James (who lost to Sen Gary Peters) is asking for an investigation into his election.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Seeing Trump get thrown out is great.

Seeing Patricia and Quinn thrown out will be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLondonLion View Post
          It only takes a few. Look at the guy who turned up at Comet Pizza.
          Tell me again, how much civil unrest happened because of that one clown?

It's gonna take a lot more than a few to light the candle here. It's going to require basically some GOP agency rejecting the election and declaring that Trump will be president again no matter what the vote says. THEN you'll probably see Civil War 2.

Which might happen. There are CERTAINLY crazy enough people in the GOP. Will they? Not at all likely.

Comment

• The Trump supporters on my Facebook feed are all going to some other social networking site that "doesn't censor." These people buy into conspiracy theories without evidence and take offense to FB fact checking them.

I would like to see some reform done to reel in Fox News. They have helped create this situation. They should have a warning plastered over their programs informing the user it is SATIRE and not based in actual FACT.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Trump will be in office for this year's Super Bowl.

Lions will not be playing in that game.

I can see the future.

Book it.

Comment

• Contingent election

Look it up.

The incoming House of Representatives will decide who will be the President, the incoming Senate, Vice President.

Each Senator gets to vote.

In the House of Representatives, each state gets only one vote. The majority of states are Republican controlled.

Trump wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundskeeper View Post
                  Contingent election

Look it up.

The incoming House of Representatives will decide who will be the President, the incoming Senate, Vice President.

Each Senator gets to vote.

In the House of Representatives, each state gets only one vote. The majority of states are Republican controlled.

Trump wins.
                  The Tin foil business must be booming.

The laws on TREASON need to be re-broadcast so that people understand the fooishness they are signing up for.

Groundskeeperhjopper let's bet $100 on your prediction. If you believe that drivel, put up. If not, STFU

Stfu GIF by MOODMAN

stfu GIF
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• No need to.

Try to keep up with ongoing developments.

Trump just announced 45 minutes ago he will be declared winner by next week.

Comment

• It's done fool. Trump lost. Period. Nothing new to know.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Former Obama deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes admitted Monday that Joe Biden is already speaking with foreign leaders as if he is the next President, a move that some believe to be a breach of the Logan Act, the same law that President Trump’s former national security adviser Gen. Mike Flynn was prosecuted under.

Comment

• "It's done fool. Trump lost. Period. Nothing new to know."

Future Shock,

Put up $100. If you lose, pay it to this forum.

Comment

• We have a new POTUS

YOU'RE 46 PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN!

Election 2020 Democrat GIF by Creative Courage

Comment

• Originally posted by Groundskeeper View Post
                              "It's done fool. Trump lost. Period. Nothing new to know."

Future Shock,

Put up $100. If you lose, pay it to this forum.
                              You think Trump will win? I’ll have 100 dollars with you right now he takes a big L. The next President is Biden.

Comment

• That guy got on the blocked list in record time. Yeesh

Comment

Working...
                                X