Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      FFS, Trump CAUSED the divide and his misguided attempt to discredit the election will only make it worse. The fucker is a cancer that needs to be cut out.

The only thing that is insane in you.

BTW, the late ballots in PA were set aside and have not been included in the totals and even if they are included, it they get thrown out, there are too few to make a difference

You should probably try to get your "facts" from better sources.

Move along. Nothing to see here except another Trumpster holding on to false hope based on lies.
      I wouldn't give him credit for causing it. The fracture has always been there. But at the end of the day civility, morals and community always won out enough that the fracture was negligible. Daffy Don Chump turned that fracture into the grand canyon. I Like the cancer reference.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Dude you guys are arguing with a sock puppet.
        HEY FROOT!!!!

Man I've been praying you and Jadaam are ok. I, and a lot of other people here, were really worried. With the virus thing we didn't know. So happy you're good.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• #IAmPresidentElect

LOL!

Comment

• I'm doing fine future, I just have been job searching for the last 10 months and the "temporary" job I've been at has crazy hours and I don't sit at a desk. So anything internet related has been really diminished.

In so many ways 2020 has been the strangest year of my life. I'm getting paid peanuts while I look but the job has some perks. I have girls half my age giving me their numbers, which didn't happen when I was their age. Yeah I'm doing ok, I just can't get into the sports without fans with the exception of Soccer for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

I’m a committee member of the plumbing supply company ..... (I didn’t wait to be elected into it, just walked in and took a seat, told them all to STFU)....... and we categorically can state, that we, the plumbing supply company, want absolutely FK ALL to do with this shit.
              Now. Was there anything else? Some solder ring fittings? No? Then get the fk oot our shop!
              Yes, I know all about your committee coup. Our leader 'K' told us all about it when he exposed how you corrupt commies conspired to use sweat fittings to take over the airwaves by tuning them to the 5G frequency!!!!! Luckily me and Groundskeeper are way too smart for you and wear tin foil around our Johnson! Once we overthrow the pedophile poll worker cannibals you'll see this whole election nonsense was a deep state conspiracy by the cross-dressing trans pig fuckers!
              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

I'm doing fine future, I just have been job searching for the last 10 months and the "temporary" job I've been at has crazy hours and I don't sit at a desk. So anything internet related has been really diminished.

In so many ways 2020 has been the strangest year of my life. I'm getting paid peanuts while I look but the job has some perks. I have girls half my age giving me their numbers, which didn't happen when I was their age. Yeah I'm doing ok, I just can't get into the sports without fans with the exception of Soccer for some reason.
                Cool. If we were closer I'd offer you a job. But we're at least an hour away and the pay wouldn't be enough to make it worth your time. I am pushing them to open a terminal in the I-75 corridor, but they are slow to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

Yes, I know all about your committee coup. Our leader 'K' told us all about it when he exposed how you corrupt commies conspired to use sweat fittings to take over the airwaves by tuning them to the 5G frequency!!!!! Luckily me and Groundskeeper are way too smart for you and wear tin foil around our Johnson! Once we overthrow the pedophile poll worker cannibals you'll see this whole election nonsense was a deep state conspiracy by the cross-dressing trans pig fuckers!
                  Don’t talk to us about “K”. She started the cross dressing issue. You do know it’s shortened from Kay? Your super leader “K” is a big girl. And she’s told me to tell you to get that foil off your knobs......... she’s got a chicken to baste and get into the oven.
                  Chop chop 👏👏!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post

Don’t talk to us about “K”. She started the cross dressing issue. You do know it’s shortened from Kay? Your super leader “K” is a big girl. And she’s told me to tell you to get that foil off your knobs......... she’s got a chicken to baste and get into the oven.
                    Chop chop 👏👏!
                    So,........ you don't deny the 5G gonz-spiracy with China then!?!? So very telling. I won't have any sympathy when Drumpf reveals his master plan to defeat you and your ilk by his secret spray bronzer which gives him super mind reading powers and has blown your whole 5G scheme to hell!

Well, it is what it is I suppose at the end of the day. For all intensive porpoises.
                    Lions Fans.

Comment

• Dear God, 🤦‍♂️...... for that last two-lined paragraph alone, you’re sentenced to 20 years driving the 5G coil trucks in downtown Peking! Or Bay Jing, or whatever the fk it’s called.

And don’t tell those bastards we’re having chicken for dinner.
                      “KAY? IS IT READY YET? C’MON DARLIN’...... WE’RE FKN STARVIN. CHOP CHOP 👏👏!”
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Kay be all like.....

fried chicken dancing GIF by KFC India
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• The conversation between Marko and dpatnod reminds me of one of my favorite British insults. The groundskeeper is a Big Girls Blouse.

Comment

• The most mystifying thing about these Q fanatics is how they fantasize of these grand schemes Trump has. The dude cannot spell worth a shit, he is an idiot savant at grabbing attention and that's it. He is like the Rain Man of outrage.

Comment

• But he is such a tough, strong guy. The way he whines about being treated unfairly all day long. And after hiring 'only the finest', realizing they are incompetent... over and over and over. Hey, at least he fell in love with Kim Jung Un (although he rails about democrats as being communists). It's pretty comical, although it is too serious to allow one to really enjoy the stupidity.

Drumpf steps on his own dick as much as the Lions.

Does that make the Q freaks the Lions fans of the policitcal world?
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

The conversation between Marko and dpatnod reminds me of one of my favorite British insults. The groundskeeper is a Big Girls Blouse.
                                think it was used on Blackadder.

i remember the first time I ever heard it.
                                Long story short. ....... Scottish youth cup final, early 90s, Hibs v Ayr United....... Young 16 year old through on goal, guy behind me shouts, “SHOOT, SHOOT” ....... the laddie doesn’t shoot and the keeper gets the ball.
                                Guy shouts, “Ah ya wee feckin blouse ye!”
                                Me and my cousin couldn’t help but laugh.

Kay never cooked the chicken properly by the way. We’re all spewing here. She’s since been spray tanned, had a dodgy albino ferret wig put on her and we’re sending her back.
                                Your leader now looks like a proper feckin Trumpet!
                                Git it rrrrrrrright up yez!!

Comment

Working...
                                X