Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Politics - 2020 Presidential Election - GOP v Dem cage fight (ENTER AT YOUR PERIL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a blow job before too man. Sorry about that. It'll happen for you someday big guy.
    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
      I got a blow job before too man.
      Fake news.

Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Lions Fans.

Comment

• If, as now looks likely, Trump loses bigly do the GOP pretend they never liked him anyway or bring him back for another hurrah in 2028?

Comment

• Trump will continue to control them through tweets. He isn't going to go totally away.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
              Trump will continue to control them through tweets. He isn't going to go totally away.
              Bet he starts a cable channel.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Bet he starts a cable channel.
                Nah. That would require work. He'll grift off an EXISTING cable channel and slap his name on it.

My money is on OAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Nah. That would require work. He'll grift off an EXISTING cable channel and slap his name on it.

My money is on OAN.
                  That would be Trump’s Infowars. The Orange Jackass is as deranged as Alex Jones
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• My god Trump is looking low energy. Reduced to bait and switch campaign rallies in the Rose Garden cos his incompetent handling of the pandemic means he can’t do them in public.

Sad!

Comment

• Report: President asked Woody Johnson to try to steer British Open to Trump Turnberry

Posted by Mike Florio on July 22, 2020, 10:19 AM EDT

Getty Images

Jets owner Woody Johnson’s support for Donald Trump resulted in a plum assignment as American ambassador to Britain. It also reportedly came, in 2018, with a specific project.

The New York Times reports that Johnson told “multiple colleagues” in February 2018 that the President had asked Johnson if see whether the the British government could steer the British Open to the Trump Turnberry resort, in Scotland.

Per the report, Johnson’s deputy advised Johnson to not do it, based on the argument that it would amount to an unethical use of the presidential office for private gain. Also per the report, Johnson nevertheless broached the topic of Trump Turnberry hosting the British Open with David Mundell, Britain’s secretary of state for Scotland.

Johnson’s deputy, Lewis Lukens, reportedly informed the State Department about the incident. According to the report, Johnson forced Lukens out of his position, not long before his term otherwise would have ended. That happened, according to the report, after Lukens gave a speech in which he shared a “positive anecdote” regarding Barack Obama.

Buried in the New York Times article is this sentence regarding Johnson: “There have been complaints that he complimented the appearances of female employees during staff meetings, and after interviewing a candidate to replace Mr. Lukens as deputy chief of mission, he asked a colleague whether she was Jewish.”

Johnson’s brother, Christopher, has run the team in Woody’s absence. It’s believed that Woody, 73, will resume control over what the Times calls a “perennially struggling N.F.L. franchise” whenever his time as an ambassador ends.
                      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Browns naming rights sponsor accused of bribing politicians

Posted by Darin Gantt on July 22, 2020, 6:02 AM EDT

Getty Images

Naming rights deals for stadiums are suddenly in the news, with Washington being pressured into a name change, in part by the title sponsor of its building, and the Bills ending their deal with a local apparel company after it laid off over 100 local workers.

Now, the Browns have some questions to answer about FirstEnergy Stadium.

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, Akron-based FirstEnergy is the company named in a $60 million federal racketeering case, in which bribes were allegedly paid to politicians to secure $1.3 billion in bailouts for local power plants.

FirstEnergy Corp. hasn’t been charged, but those charges could come at a later date. Prosecutors announced charges against Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder, former Ohio Republican Party chairman Matt Borges, and other lobbyists and aides.

FirstEnergy is paying the Browns $6 million a year, as part of a 17-year, $102 million deal signed in 2013, which puts the name on the building until 2029.

A Browns spokesman said only that the team had a “great partnership” with FirstEnergy, but declined any further comment on the report.

When owner Jimmy Haslam announced the deal in 2013, he hailed the “tremendous relationship” with the longtime sponsor, saying: “Our core values of being the best at everything we do are clearly aligned, and because of their commitment to the City of Cleveland and to all of Northeast Ohio, we felt this would be the perfect partnership.”

Comment

• Trump truly is a pathetic individual. He got jealous that Fauci was throwing the opening pitch for the Nationals so claimed he was throwing one for the Yankees to try and take back the limelight, onlnly to walk it back immediately after. Then he says “nobody likes me” and bemoaned Fauci having higher approval/trust ratings at a Coronavirus briefing he barged in on Mike Pence to co-opt after seeing the Veep’s “numbers”, before telling America to drink bleach.

That your guy Coop? A pathetic malignant narcissist.

Comment

• 97 days.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yep, that whiny bitch is their 'big tough guy'.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Pathetic insecure manchild.

Fauci is throwing a pitch, OMG, quick - call the Yankees!

Then he said he can’t make it as he’s too focussed on the China virus, in between playing rounds of Golf with Brett Favre.

Comment

Working...
                                X