Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^^^Yep^^^^^

Comment

• I liked the glow pick for the ability to see tips. I always thought they could have tweaked it to make it a little less pervasive. Fox had it looking like basketball on the ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by edindetroit View Post
        Eli Manning gives middle finger to national audience during ‘Monday Night Football’

https://nypost.com/2021/09/28/eli-ma...-football/amp/
        To be fair, flipping off the MNF audience is arguably a public service.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          I liked the glow pick for the ability to see tips. I always thought they could have tweaked it to make it a little less pervasive. Fox had it looking like basketball on the ice.
          It always reminded me of one of those glow yo-yo's we had as kids. IT was terrible. Hockey is best viewed in person anyway.
          Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• The glowing puck kinda made sense in the standard definition days of TV, where said puck could be barely visible with the field of view that you wanted to actually see all the action. A ten pixel blur can be really tricky to follow.

Nowadays, with roughly 10-20 times the picture sharpness and viewable screen size considerably cheaper, it really isn't nearly as necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              The glowing puck kinda made sense in the standard definition days of TV, where said puck could be barely visible with the field of view that you wanted to actually see all the action. A ten pixel blur can be really tricky to follow.

Nowadays, with roughly 10-20 times the picture sharpness and viewable screen size considerably cheaper, it really isn't nearly as necessary.
              That's a fair point. It's still sometimes hard to track. It always will be with how hard they hit the puck.

I do wonder if they could do it in a less invasive manner at some point with newer technology though. Maybe something that only shows up in the goalie crease and net and isn't an eyesore.

Not that I personally think its needed. I know it's why my father doesn't like watching hockey though because he can't ever track the puck.

Comment

• Urban Meyer drama is nuts.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They should try playing in Gainesville…

Comment

• Has anyone started a how long until Urban Meyer gets fired pool?
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Who cares about the lap dance? As much as I hate Urbs he’ll do well if he stays in the NFL. He’s got a great football mind
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They are using the lap dance as ammo because his performance has been subpar so far. The rumblings about his lack of commitment were there before this incident.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Per this guy's reporting, players are laughing at Urbs after he walks out the door after his "apology". He also didn't have the balls to address the team as a whole.

Comment

• But wait a minute...

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

Working...
                                X