Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erin got 4/$200.

Comment

• I’ll be curious to see if they trade Jordan Love. Can you imagine if he actually turns out good?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They might trade Love this off-season if it’s fixed that Rodgers will stay for another few years. Depends on the contract details.

I would honestly rather trade for Jordan Love than sign Mitch Trubisky if looking for a QB. I heard rumblings that Trubisky is the “hot name” free agent QB.
        The mystery box in Jordan Love vs the 30th best starting QB in Mitch Trubisky. Give me the unknown here. Love is still on a rookie QB contract for 3 years.
        Washington? Carolina? Denver? There you go.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
          They might trade Love this off-season if it’s fixed that Rodgers will stay for another few years. Depends on the contract details.

I would honestly rather trade for Jordan Love than sign Mitch Trubisky if looking for a QB. I heard rumblings that Trubisky is the “hot name” free agent QB.
          The mystery box in Jordan Love vs the 30th best starting QB in Mitch Trubisky. Give me the unknown here. Love is still on a rookie QB contract for 3 years.
          Washington? Carolina? Denver? There you go.
          If Trubisky is the hot name it’s worse than the draft. He’s terrible
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yup. Not good. Winston, Fitzmagic, Trubisky, Bridgewater, and Mariota…

I suppose the trade market is where you’ll find value. Watson, Jimmy G, Love(?), and Wentz.
            Wentz gets a yuk emoji 🤮.

6 to 8 teams really looking for a starting QB with maybe 6 more teams that should think about it.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Goff doesn't look so bad right about now.

F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Of course Stafford looks far better.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They can't trade Jordan Love, he provides needed competition to make Rodgers better.

Comment

• Wow, huge.
                    Shouldn’t have assumed Russ was staying in Seattle.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Woah.

Comment

• The Broncos won’t have the same fate as LAR. I’m sorry but Denver will regret this one
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Good luck going against Mahomes, Herbert, Allen, Burrow and Lamar in the AFC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                            RUSSELL WILSONQB, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

Speaking Wednesday, coach Pete Carroll said the Seahawks have "no intention" of trading Russell Wilson.

(...)
                            The only way Wilson would get dealt is if he tries to force his way out of town, and it hasn't yet gotten to that point. Obviously, any team acquiring Wilson would be sending multiple first-rounders back to Seattle.
                            Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Can't wait to see what the Broncos gave up for him!
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Just another guy scared off by facing Stafford and the mighty Los Angeles Rams.

Comment

• Who's running the broncos right now?

Two 1st, Two 2nd, Fant, Lock, Shelby Harris (and denver will swap their 4th for sea 5th).

Dumb trade (for the Broncos)...essentially 3 1st rd picks with Fant. That's a Hershel Walker-esq haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X