No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I give Arizona a lot of credit for getting rid of Rosen only a year after the drafted him. That took balls as an organization
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How dare Murray not honor his contract and try to get big money as soon as he can? I mean, it's not like Arizona has a history of terminating contracts for their highly drafted QBs...

Oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        And I give Arizona a lot of credit for getting rid of Rosen only a year after the drafted him. That took balls as an organization
        They got a new coach. That's the only reason why. They had to get rid of Rosen
        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Agreed 100% but the organization is still the same no matter the GM and coaching staff. First rounders are a big deal. The owners could have have said no. It’s what the Lions would have historically done.

Hell a lot of teams would have said no
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ouch. Best of luck to Metchie’s recovery. JaMo’s WR buddy during the 2021 Alabama season…

I really like this Bears uniform. Your turn, Lions.
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post

Too bad the Lions didn't cut Harrington when they got a new coach(es)

*sigh*
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

Stafford peaked at a 91 in the Madden 13 game. Been mid 80s ever since except for 79 in 21 and 83 in 22. To be fair in the 21 game they essentially did ratings squish so there are far fewer highly rated players and the stars feel more like stars. High 70s became quality starters, 80s are stars and 90s are your elites. The 79 for Stafford though was still a bit low. Goff's rating is low but not by as much as what a 72 used to be. He should probably be around a 76 or 77 imo.

Taylor Decker is a Lion that routinely gets underrated. I think this year is the first time he's ever received an 80 rating. Even the Lions good players tend to get lower ratings to drop the team overall when they suck.
                Ok. I stopped with the last year they had NCAA. The two go together IMO. IDC how much my kids have politicked for me to take it back up. It makes no sense to me if you can't have your draft class from college.

The NCAA game felt more fluid then Madden too.

Originally posted by Forsh View Post

I think that gave them a public viable excuse to do so.
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

*sigh*
                  Exactly. Missed out on some HoF QBs trying to make him work
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

Exactly. Missed out on some HoF QBs trying to make him work
                    Which is why I am glad they didn't jump at the first set of warm bodies in the draft this year.

Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Shots fired!

If it were a seven-game series, yeah, best team wins. That’s ultimately why, when you’re team-building, you never want to go full Rams. Because you need to give yourself three chances at it, four years at it. I know that’s hard for fans to hear.

First-year Vikings GM Kwesi Adofo-Mensah to Jori Epstein of USA Today, one of a slew of smart observations in Epstein’s enlightening profile of the man

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

*sigh*
                        The Lions were worse. They drafted Harrington when the coach they had didn't want him
                        WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                          Shots fired!
                          No shit. I mean, look at the Rams roster. Can you imagine putting all your eggs in Stafford's basket? Dude never even won a playoff game in Detroit!

Do you see that team winning a Super Bowl? Their best chance was probably last year, and we all know how that turned out!

What?

Comment

• Bears work out Michael Schofield

Posted by Josh Alper on July 24, 2022, 4:33 PM EDT

Getty Images

The Bears took a look at a veteran offensive lineman as they move toward the start of the 2022 season.

Field Yates of ESPN reports that the team worked out Michael Schofield.

Schofield started 12 of the 15 games he played for the Chargers last season. He has made 81 starts overall since entering the league as a 2014 third-round pick of the Broncos.

He has played both guard and tackle during a career that’s also featured a previous three-year stint with the Chargers and a year with the Panthers in 2020.

The Bears drafted four offensive linemen earlier this year, so there should be a fair amount of competition for spots on the line this summer. If Schofield signs, he’ll be in the thick of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post

Ok. I stopped with the last year they had NCAA. The two go together IMO. IDC how much my kids have politicked for me to take it back up. It makes no sense to me if you can't have your draft class from college.

The NCAA game felt more fluid then Madden too.
                              No guarantee the NCAA game retains it's original charm but the new Name and likeness rules have opened the way for it to return. Supposed to be July 2023 for the first release. If you didn't already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post

No guarantee the NCAA game retains it's original charm but the new Name and likeness rules have opened the way for it to return. Supposed to be July 2023 for the first release. If you didn't already know.
                                Oh yeah. Like I said, my kids have been trying to get me back playing that. It's been almost 10 years.

I go through and put every team's pro-bowlers on their roster so it's more arcade then real. But last time I did, I had close to 68k downloads of the file. It's real fun that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X