No announcement yet.

NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay has been the standard for one reason only; Aaron Rodgers papering over the fact that Green Bay's drafting is as completely unremarkable and prone to blind luck as anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      Green Bay has been the standard for one reason only; Aaron Rodgers papering over the fact that Green Bay's drafting is as completely unremarkable and prone to blind luck as anyone else.
      And we had Matt Stafford to paper over a lot of crap, but this organization never had the right combination of GM/Head Coach/players to get anywhere, all the way back to when Farve was the QB in Green Bay, and before that when Minnesota had Bud Grant running things from the late '60s to his final retirement in '85.

"I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
      My friend Ken L

Comment

• Watson to the browns for 3 firsts (5 total picks)

Browns give Watson 5 years 230m guaran-damn-teed

Mayfield is demanding a trade to the Colts….no word on if the colts want mayfield

Goff and the lions 5 picks in the first 3 rds are looking pretty good right now
        Last edited by Nick Pappageorgio; March 18, 2022, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Colts don't have a first to give for Mayfield. Browns may accept future 1sts though. Not sure what Mayfields value is for sure but I'd assume probably a 1st.

Comment

• Indy is strange. It seems they are just wasting young talent to have a constant stream of middling QB.

Comment

• Wild.
              I’m guessing Watson was blown away by the guaranteed money deal from the Browns. Most guaranteed ever for a NFL contract. That led to a change in heart. Jimmy Haslam feeling desperate after they botched the relationship with Mayfield.

Mayfield will be traded.
              Seahawks, Colts, Panthers, and Saints still need a starting QB. Read something about Winston expecting to re-sign with the Saints. Rumors that the Panthers won’t pursue Mayfield. Seems like the Seahawks are tanking.
              Might be obvious that the Colts will be the clear favorite to trade for Mayfield. If there’s not that much demand (if any), the price for Mayfield should be modest.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yeah, Watson changed his mind for the money. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Saying it's about who had the best team is just BS.

Comment

• 3 1sts isn’t shit to give up for Watson, I’d have made that trade in a heartbeat. The guaranteed money is a ton tho
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's Cleveland, in the first game he'll break his clavicle.
                    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• F the Titans and F the LAR. They traded Woods for a 6th rounder!! This is BS, I’d have loved for Detroit to have landed him for that.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How many PR people do you think they had workshopping this corporate word salad?

Comment

• none

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• How about Matt Ryan in Honolulu Blue?
                              I hate Jordy F-Face Nelson!

Comment

• Looks like Ryan is going to the Colts (not a done deal yet).

Poor Mayfield....I've never thought much of the kid myself, but he can probably be had for the change in your couch cushions right now

Comment

Working...
                                X