X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy boy!
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Boone video…….. what is the high pitch squealing noise in the background? Hoping thats just a dodgy water sprinkler? Please tell me its not insects?

Sounded like school camp in Lorne, Victoria, Australia. Crickets sounded like they should’ve been human size
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Cicada?

Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Imagine living with tinnitus AND next to cicadas?! Holy fk……. You’d kill yourself for sure.

True story……. 7 years old….., school camp for 5 days…… arrived home with bags under the eyes so bad that my mother took me to the docs. Maybe should've told her that I didn't sleep for 5 days. Those BSTD crickets. LOUD AS FK.

Australia; greatest sports nation on the planet for the AFL alone, but sack living there. Thank the sweet mother o Jay the parents got homesick.
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Another fence picture. I got the post lights on yesterday.

thumbnail_IMG_4166.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The latest project.

Jack came home from Auburn last week so I decided to put his ass to work and help me build a shed. It is Africa fucking hot here but we're plugging away at it.

The shed is a 10'X12' lean-to.

thumbnail_IMG_4192.jpg
              thumbnail_IMG_4197.jpg
              thumbnail_IMG_4205.jpg
              thumbnail_IMG_4206.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I was building a structure in the garage and had to continuously slug Diet Cokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  I was building a structure in the garage and had to continuously slug Diet Cokes.
                  I changed shirts three times today.

Drank a lot of water and took in a lot of salt. I'm pretty wiped out tonight.

Comment

• Shed build looking great. 👌 And nice job getting the son to put his phone down & work. If that was my son Mark or Scotty, the project would be littered with TikTok viewing. 🤦‍♂️

And VERY important on the salt intake, although I still find it difficult. When on a keto week, i have to take half a spoon of Himalayan salt (according to sacha, 🤷‍♂️, I’ll believe her!)……. But its horrendous!
                    But for you, even if not on keto, a three shirt change day will need the salt! Jeezo, that sounds hot as fk.

Comment

• What is your definition of a Lean To? I picture a structure that leans into another structure?
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                        What is your definition of a Lean To? I picture a structure that leans into another structure?
                        Basically, Deborah…….. if it leans to the left, you slap a picture of a Donkey on there. If it leans to the right……. an elephant!

Comment

• New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Lean-to in this case is just the roof design. I didn't want to build gables so it has a flat roof that slants from the back to the front. It is a little under 10' tall in the back and 7" in the front. The shed footprint is 10'X12'. I put the door and window on the end. When I get this done, I am going to add a potting shed "porch" on the front side next to the tree. It will have a roof, a floor and some work benches and shelves.

Comment

• Ah, got it. Sounds nice.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                                Between rainstorms yesterday, I almost finished fencing the back yard. I have to finish the gate today and will be done with it until I stain it after the pressure treated wood dries out.

We let Boone out to check it out. He was a little confused at first, but seems to approve.

You were fencing the back yard? So were you running around with a foil yelling en garde yard?
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X