No announcement yet.

Fuck these Fucking Fucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve been in the Boundary Waters Wilderness area for a week.

has wcfwtf posted any stupid shit while I was gone?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Ah, CG is worried about little ol me saying stuff about him.
      how cute.
      Just like any 12 year old brain would do.
      Guys a child.

Comment

• I wouldn't know.
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          New hope

USATSI_17682303.jpg
          Last edited by edindetroit; June 19, 2022, 07:49 PM.
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Well, there’s my answer
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              I’ve been in the Boundary Waters Wilderness area for a week.
              Family trip? Is that in Minnesota? What I found on Google was beautiful!
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Yes. My two sons and a handful of in-laws.

lots of canoeing and carrying canoes over portages. We were in the woods for six nights. The wind blew most of the time so the fishing was tough but we still caught a bunch and had a great time

Comment

• ^^^ Great stuff ^^^ 👌
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Pictures or it didn't happen. Just like we love to see your remodeling pictures or green pool pictures.

Comment

• Sounds great and probably made some good memories!!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Pictures or it didn't happen. Just like we love to see your remodeling pictures or green pool pictures.
                        Haha!

Just for you and wcfwtf...

thumbnail_IMG_4092.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4084.jpg

Comment

• Great pictures, CGVT. Precious moments being made right there. 👌👌👌
                          Am i right to assume that that is not Jack, the baseball player from years ago? Tell me its not and he’s still much younger! Time flying by.
                          The son in the photo is awesome guitar solo guy?
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                            Great pictures, CGVT. Precious moments being made right there. 👌👌👌
                            Am i right to assume that that is not Jack, the baseball player from years ago? Tell me its not and he’s still much younger! Time flying by.
                            The son in the photo is awesome guitar solo guy?
                            Jack (19) has the fish. Top picture is Will (25) and me (old fuck)

Comment

• Ah right, I thought they were both the same son. 🤦‍♂️ Closer look says clearly different people. Sorry to Jack for adding 6 years onto him.
                              But even so, the years are flying by.

And you yourself, CGVT…… in the words of English comedian Bill Bailey……. Are you growing that beard so you can weave it into your pubes?
                              That beard is getting close to the (from my wife) “FFS, get that thing shaved off” stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Ah right, I thought they were both the same son. 🤦‍♂️ Closer look says clearly different people. Sorry to Jack for adding 6 years onto him.
                                But even so, the years are flying by.

And you yourself, CGVT…… in the words of English comedian Bill Bailey……. Are you growing that beard so you can weave it into your pubes?
                                That beard is getting close to the (from my wife) “FFS, get that thing shaved off” stage.
                                That's my "widerness beard". I started growing it out back in January. May let it go for a while just to irritate my wife...

Comment

Working...
                                X