No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reynolds, Raymond, Cephus, Kennedy and Alexander.

Definitely sucks but still better off than they were for half the season last year.

Comment

• Of course that's IF Reynolds actually plays and isn't too gimped. He's still listed as Questionable too.

Comment

• Dominik Eberle as a kicker might be the scariest thing about the injury report.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Still have them beating Seattle without their two best offensive players? I think THAT is the 50/50 right now and the New England game is almost assuredly a loss.
          The Lions should win comfortably.
          "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
          Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
            Reynolds, Raymond, Cephus, Kennedy and Alexander.

Definitely sucks but still better off than they were for half the season last year.
            That's basically the depth chart from most of last year, man.

Comment

• Kind of cool that our 2 starting WR from last year are now 4th and 5th on the depth chart.

Comment

• I’m starting Kalif Raymond in fantasy. Seahawks defense is dreadful and Raymond did some nice things in training camp. The St. Brown replacement in the slot today.

Watch Hock have a career day now that I’m doing this. 🙄
                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Bro. I like being strategic but you have to have someone else as backup WRs. Hell I’d take Reynolds, Chark and even Cepheus over KR if you’re specifically looking at the Lions

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by kreton View Post
                    Kind of cool that our 2 starting WR from last year are now 4th and 5th on the depth chart.
                    To be fair Breshad Perriman and Tyrell Williams​ were signed to be the 1-2’s. They just shit the bed as they were boom or bust to begin with.

Im pretty sure it was always the plan to stock up this year (which they did with our other first rounder).
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Bro. I like being strategic but you have to have someone else as backup WRs. Hell I’d take Reynolds, Chark and even Cepheus over KR if you’re specifically looking at the Lions
                      Lol. You’re probably right, but I like having someone on the Lions starting for me in fantasy. Provides another level of entertainment. With Swift out… Raymond it is.

Chark is out too FYI. Reynolds limited in practice all week.

Raymond was a sneaky good contributor in the 2nd half of 2021. Good training camp reports this summer. Risky, but fun choice! I think Hock or Raymond has a big game today as the inside pass catcher.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Is it PPR? He’s not much of TD threat.

Chark is out too? Oh man we’re getting destroyed. This is where Goff can show whether or not he’s legit if he can make this squad still compete.

Who’s your non Lions choices?
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If you want the risky play Maurice Alexander is interesting.

​​​​​​
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• This one looks more like a preseason game personnel wise

Comment

• Shame williams is not ready. Really excited to see him play
                              AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post

To be fair Breshad Perriman and Tyrell Williams​ were signed to be the 1-2’s. They just shit the bed as they were boom or bust to begin with.

Im pretty sure it was always the plan to stock up this year (which they did with our other first rounder).
                                I honestly forgot about those two. I hope to do that again.

Comment

Working...
                                X