No announcement yet.

Lions News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freep said today that Jameson probably wont be ready for at least another month...The Lions will probably be mathematically eliminated by the time he is ready and they'll just wait until next year.....

Comment

• The leader of the Patience Party has spoken
      Lions owner Sheila Hamp met with reporter briefly to discuss the team’s 1-5 start and her believe in leadership.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        The leader of the Patience Party has spoken
        Ha! I just saw this was just going to post the same thing. She's drinking the Kool-Aid for sure.

if you have Facebook and want to watch it, it is posted at the Lions page
        Last edited by CGVT; October 26, 2022, 02:45 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• What she said was pretty much a cut and paste job of the season ticket letter of two years ago.

She speaks to the media whereas the dad rarely did, but the message is the same. No urgency to win, have patience and they work on a longer cycle than every other team in the NFL.

Comment

• Jameson's miraculous reported recovery at draft time has turned into a very ordinary recovery. No biggie tho
            WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Remember when Williams’ camp estimated a possible training camp return date? I’m not upset… just saying it was way off.

Originally posted by ghandi View Post
              Freep said today that Jameson probably wont be ready for at least another month...The Lions will probably be mathematically eliminated by the time he is ready and they'll just wait until next year.....
              I’m now thinking week 13, December 4th, as an estimated return date for Jameson Williams given this new information. Could give him 6 games of experience as a rookie.

Though… assuming the Lions are out of the playoff hunt, perhaps the Lions should consider redshirting him for the entire season as extra precaution. I wouldn’t mind it.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Dude needs some snaps at NFL speeds. If he's cleared to go, he needs to go.

Comment

• Purposefully not putting your best players on the field would make MCDC lose the respect of the locker room. Meatheads gotta do it meathead style. Belichess could do it no problem because no one can argue with his accomplishments.
                  "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                  Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• The decision for when Williams plays goes higher than Campbell. If they put him on the active roster, Campbell is going to play him. To think otherwise is foolish.

Comment

• I'll say this. Whether any us like it or not, you don't field the youngest roster in the NFL two years straight if you're looking to compete. If that was the plan going in with the OK from the owner then she's not likely to fire them after year two. Maybe only one or two wins is a deal-breaker but that may not even be. You may be looking at the 4th year due to rookie some are dreading.

Comment

• Some of the good players they have aren't young though, they have the offensive line now. The Giants and Cowboy roster aren't much older and they have much better records. Nobody else in the league works under these delusions.

Comment

• Brockers is the only player over 30. He's not a building piece. Decker is 29 and Goff is 28. Kalif Raymond and Anzalone are 28 but I don't think anyone would consider them as long-term pieces. No one else relevant is over 27.

Comment

• Yeah you can list that, but the Lions are 1-5 and the Giants are 6-1.

Comment

• Ok, I'm just saying what it looks like they are doing. We all understand how you feel.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                                What she said was pretty much a cut and paste job of the season ticket letter of two years ago.

She speaks to the media whereas the dad rarely did, but the message is the same. No urgency to win, have patience and they work on a longer cycle than every other team in the NFL.
                                They were in a much worse position than every other team in the NFL. You seem to always forget that little piece of information.

Comment

Working...
                                X