No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go, Wings! Noted that they came to life late in the second, and they kept it up in the third.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• The dive by Thornton was really ridiculous. I still don't gety how they can call diving and a penalty on the same play. Doesn't it have to be one or the other? (I'm not really asking.)

And I have to say, the Niemi save on Ericcson was unreal. That might have been the best save of the playoffs.

Comment

• This can now be called a series again. Three unanswered goals in the third period.

Datsyuk is unreal ! The first half of the game he was a one armed man, I seen him at least take his injured left hand/wrist off his stick four times, it must of warmed up. Jeckle and Hyde - Dan Cleary picked it up in the 3rd as well as the whole team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
          The dive by Thornton was really ridiculous. I still don't gety how they can call diving and a penalty on the same play. Doesn't it have to be one or the other? (I'm not really asking.)
          You can embellish a legit penalty just as easily as embellishing incidental contact, so in theory, no, it doesn't have to be. (But I'm not really answering.)

Comment

• Joe Thornton laughing in the box after his dive. Joe Thornton belongs in World Cup soccer, not the Stanley Cup playoffs.

[YOUTUBE]defOE1Ewxsk[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhtYzf_T8pM"]YouTube - Ryane Clowe gets Kronwalled (Game 5 West Conf Semi)[/ame]
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                The dive by Thornton was really ridiculous. I still don't gety how they can call diving and a penalty on the same play. Doesn't it have to be one or the other? (I'm not really asking.).
                I've always thought the same.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                  I still want to see Modano out there.
                  I'm with you on this one.. Franzen needs to sit. He cant skate and its not helping. Modano has been stewing and should be ready to roll.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "WINGS in 7. Who's with me? Come on people.

Here we Go Red Wings Here we Go.........................I'm serious......................I think they can and will do it."

Two down, Two to go.

GO LIONS "11" !
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I'm just glad they didn't lose in 5 games

Comment

• For his size, it's amazing how Kronwall can make anyone in the league go from full speed to full stop in such a decisive manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                          For his size, it's amazing how Kronwall can make anyone in the league go from full speed to full stop in such a decisive manner.
                          indeed..

Clowe said he wished Kronwall lined up against him so he could fight him.. like there's some imaginary ring right there and he cant challenge anywhere else on the ice. what a punk.

Go Wings
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wow that was sure an incredible win yesterday...I thought they were dead twice (2-0 and 3-1) but they found their best period of hockey at just the right time..... I dont know if they can pull out the series but they passed the first gut check.

Comment

• Game is on to be sure.

Wings have been the recipient of a couple of bad bounces. Other than that, these teams are pretty well matched. Sharkies got a bad bounce yesterday and Wings are still alive because of it.

Tomorrow the Joe will be rockin!
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The Sharks have rained 191 shots on Howard in five games. The Wings were outshot in the Tank 42-22. If they can't do something about that, it'll end at the Joe.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X