Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the f is AA on the 4th line? That shit is dumb
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Fuck me. Sloppy play allows TB to tie it up
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wooooooow.... The Wings get a lucky anti Lions call and TB has a goal disallowed on a friggin replay! Just made my day
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No urgency in the 3rd period
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Helm has been garbage
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Helm had an awful game....
              But I wouldn't quit on him. Only one game. He was arguably one of the best players on the ice the last two games of the season when Detroit was still trying to make the playoffs.

Comment

• Helm has actually racked up some points in recent weeks but overall I would say he's been a disappointment. The fact that he gets as much time as he gets is baffling. I think AA does everything they expect Helm to do yet they continue to play Helm. They should not re-sign him this offseason.

After the Wings went up 2-1, they had some golden opportunities to pad their lead but they again failed to capitalize. And again the power play came up short. This team is not going to win unless they can make teams pay for taking penalties.

This was a very winnable game. The size difference is troubling. In the pre-salary cap days you could get away with it because the team was so stacked talent-wise that it didn't matter if the other team tried roughing them up. They would destroy them with the power play. Now the Wings can't make them pay.

Mickey said he's never seen Tampa use their size to intimidate the Wings before but I thought they did this in the playoffs last year. I could be wrong.

Comment

• Bishop really held TB in the game. Its really shitty that Mrazek isn't starting for the Wings. Howard made a few nice saves but 2 of the goals against were clear shots.

Tom I agree about AA. He was actually finishing some checks last night too. He played a good game when he was in. Helm will resign elsewhere next season for more money than we'll pay him. He's just never panned out of more than a 3rd or 4th liner.

One player I love is Glendingen. He is such an good playoff type player.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Joakim Anderson is in the lineup b/c he's Hank and POS Ericssons Buddy! And he and washed up Z (sorry Hank) lead in minutes played? (with Dats) If Blashill is going to be just an extension of Holland/Babcock I would fire his sorry ass if we get bounced by depleted Tampa!

Comment

• Ericsson is so bad
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• It might be time to make a trade in the offseason. Nyquist and Tatar just aren't producing and they're redundant players.

Get off your ass Kenny
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          It might be time to make a trade in the offseason. Nyquist and Tatar just aren't producing and they're redundant players.

Get off your ass Kenny
                          Holland: "But... but... I might need them five years down the road to maintain the playoff streak!"

Comment

• The Wings are playing really well early on in game 2. They look more physical and they're getting traffic in front of Bishop and plenty of shots.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This is just a fucking joke.. Penalty after penalty
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They are lucky just top be down 1-0 after that period of penalties.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X