Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Habib21 View Post

I like Holland, but if that shit is true, then he has no place being the GM of the Red Wings. His loyalty should be to the betterment of the team, not to one player. If Dats leaves and he is able to move the contract to help the team sign someone else... or give our own players better raises.....and doesn't?!?! Then he just lost the respect of the players in the club along with the fan base.
    It wouldn't even be the most backwards thinking Holland has displayed in this new league environment.

Comment

• The only reasoning I could see is if Holland thinks the asking price would be too high like a first round pick of something like that. Either way saying he wouldn't consider it is just stupid.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        The only reasoning I could see is if Holland thinks the asking price would be too high like a first round pick of something like that. Either way saying he wouldn't consider it is just stupid.
        That is just silly. I mean 7 million in cap relief for a first round pick. I mean that 7 million can get you one hell of a player (or two really good players) which would be better than a first round unknown player taking 3-4 years to make it into the league. Heck at this point give up a first and couple seconds.
        AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Larkin might disagree with you.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Heading to pick up a friend for a little dinner and then the Red Wings game.

GO WINGS!!!
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
              Larkin might disagree with you.
              For every Larkin even just with the Wings there are dozens of examples of what I was saying. We thought we were close to that on Mantha and he still isn't ready yet. I would rather get two proven dependable 2nd and third liners, then hold out hope that we strike gold on another 20th+ pick. Draft picks are always over valued in about every sport but maybe a first round pick in the NBA. But specially if Holland wants to keep the streak going. Sitting on picks and eating a 7 million dollar cap hit when you need to use that now to get known and capable NHL players is going to cost the wings next year. Maybe that isn't a bad thing, maybe forcing the issue into Nyquist's, Tatar's, Larkin's, Smith's, and so on's hands instead of letting everyone be fed by 13. Gives us that much more to play with in 18 and we still have the picks, and a year of actual pressure to perform on all the youngins.
              AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                Heading to pick up a friend for a little dinner and then the Red Wings game.

GO WINGS!!!

Nice!!!!! Have a great time bro.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Top I was half joking with that comment but really when you look deeper at it, it's probably the smarter play. The NHL FA is a joke these days. Players don't hit the open market anymore. Stamkos this year will be one of the few really good players to hit in recent years.

Keeping those picks are becoming more and more valuable. Now with that said Philly unloaded Prongers contract a few years ago for a 3rd or 4th rounder. I'd do that in a heartbeat unless they think Stamkos would really come to the D. Then I'd give up whatever they wanted.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Heading to pick up a friend for a little dinner and then the Red Wings game.

GO WINGS!!!

Comment

• Whatever you do, DON'T throw an octomom onto the ice.
                      Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Hallejujah a Nyquist sighting.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          Heading to pick up a friend for a little dinner and then the Red Wings game.

GO WINGS!!!
                          Hope the company you kept was better than the game.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Seriously, they try not to score on the power play. How many times can you clear the zone for the opposition?

They seem to have no offensive game plan. Tampa is moving the puck from side to side, making passes and making the Wings scramble. The Wings skate in and seem to just wing it (no pun intended).

I know Holland is to blame for the lack of talent on the blue line but I think Blashill is out of his league.

Comment

• Comment

• Garbage
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X