No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mantha with another game winner. The kid is here to stay that's for sure. I hope we can lock up Vanek for another contract because he's been exceptional.

One stat that's shit to read

The Red Wings' league-worst power play failed to convert on five opportunities. They haven't scored on the man-advantage away from home since their third road game of the season on Oct. 19.

How is that possible?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      Mantha with another game winner. The kid is here to stay that's for sure. I hope we can lock up Vanek for another contract because he's been exceptional.

One stat that's shit to read

The Red Wings' league-worst power play failed to convert on five opportunities. They haven't scored on the man-advantage away from home since their third road game of the season on Oct. 19.

How is that possible?

Wow, that's gotta be one for the books.

Comment

• Over 2 months. That's ridiculous
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Babcock and Leafs embarrassing the Wings.

Comment

• Good thing they are moving into their new stadium next year...........gonna be a lot of empty seats.
            All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Well I'll be!

Comment

• Wings battle back for OT!

Comment

• Good battle to force overtime. Need to get wins.
                  All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• They mentioned the Wings have the league worst power play at 12%. I have to believe that's coaching. I understand that the talent is not that great but 12%?

Comment

• I'm glad Mantha is playing well.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                        Babcock and Leafs embarrassing the Wings.
                        I remember actually wanting Babcock to leave the Wings because I felt he was too long in the tooth here.

What a mistake that was
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They are not good at possessing the puck, that is a huge problem with their powerplay
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I think it was time for Babcock to go. But Blashill seems to have been a mistake. And holding on to him seems to be a mistake.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me how Sheahan and his 0 goals 6 assists and minus 14 is still cracking the lineup?

Wings shutout again tonight. This team isn't good.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                                I think it was time for Babcock to go. But Blashill seems to have been a mistake. And holding on to him seems to be a mistake.
                                I had such high hopes for the guy, as I'm sure many Wings fans did.

But yeah it's turning out to be a disaster.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X