Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBDnmEAXYAEkUWQ.jpg
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      This is great and pathetic at the same time. Ha!
      Last edited by CGVT; September 1, 2019, 05:31 PM.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• felt a lil blue today, went for a 3 mile walk and listened to Sharkbait sing Seven Hillsides, brought a smile and a tear.. MIss you Mick, much love
          If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Celebrating Michael Schenkers 50th anniversary in music, Michael Schenker Fest will play four headline shows next spring.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
                felt a lil blue today, went for a 3 mile walk and listened to Sharkbait sing Seven Hillsides, brought a smile and a tear.. MIss you Mick, much love
                I originally gave you a thumbs up to show my quiet support but now I want to fully express that I am quite pleased to hear that you are on the mend enough to even attempt such an endeavor.
                ??????
                Viva Le Stee!

Comment

• We had a charity 5k fun run/walk at work today. It was a 2.5k course that we did 2 laps on. Those walking had the option of stopping after the first lap. I went on and did the 2nd lap and even though I was the last finisher and it took me an hour to walk 5 kilometers, I was proud of myself for not quitting at the lap mark and pushing through to finish the full 5 kilometers. This was the first time I had ever done any sort of thing like this at all. Now I have a goal for next year, don't finish last!
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Way to go, FVD!

Comment

• 693D01E0-E657-4298-8C33-30FA382E800A.png
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Patrice O'Neal (RIP), keeping it real...

Comment

• Only had time to watch a couple minutes but dayummm those guys are so high - where are their eyes??
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• NASA installed the toilet in our new house. The "spray your wife with toilet water" button is tempting.

Attached Files
                            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Seems legit.

Why are there windshield wipers on that guy's butt?

Err, wait. Did you guys also get that PM message picture sent to you from Trick?
                              Last edited by dpatnod; November 9, 2019, 01:01 AM.
                              Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• 3 day roadie to Mammoth Lakes, CA to fish the Eastern Sierras (with my girls) a little bit. Rented a fishing boat with a helm for Sunday at my favorite, Convict Lake.

Awe-some!

Football, hah...

Grateful to our Veterans, past, present and future. Thank you to all of you!
                                Last edited by Panoptes; November 9, 2019, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X