No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh thanks! Didn't realize I had done that.
    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Cool Vid, Deb
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You TV buffs should check out this book. I just got the
        updated edition, which I think is the 9th, and it has all TV shows
        up until 2007. I LOVE IT!
        HAS THE NFL CREATED A HELMET TO HELP STOP CONCUSSIONS? NO? WHY NOT?

Comment

• Here's another behind the scenes type of clip. It explains how they made that Old Spice commercial (that I love) of the guy who goes from the shower, to a boat, to being on a horse and it looks like the camera never stops filming the entire time. I've never seen/heard of this online show before, but the guy interviewed the ad agency about it and deconstructs how it was done. Kind of a long clip but it is really interesting to me:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDk9jjdiXJQ"]YouTube- The making of Old Spice's commercial: The Man Your Man Could Smell Like[/ame]
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Oh and an interesting bit of trivia that is mentioned in the above clip: The actor in this commercial was an NFL wide receiver for four years.
            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• LOST was cool. I cannot wait for the Richard episode. And it was cool to see a familiar face in this episode.

Comment

• Looks like Fringe has been picked up for Season 3 and I am finally caught up for when season 2 resumes in April...should be interesting to see where things go now that Dunham can see that Peter was brought over from the alternate universe...
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Happy to see Trauma back on air.
                  "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Modern Family was good last night. The kids taking shots at each other is pretty funny. "The Empire Strikes Back".

Comment

• LOST was sweet tonight. I really liked the Richard-centric episode.

Comment

• I finally watched it. I thought it was an excellent episode and answered a lot of questions.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• From what I read, the next episode that will pretty much give us a ton of answers is the second to last episode.

Comment

• There's a BBC TV series on Netflix streaming called the IT crowd. It about these two men and a woman that work in the IT department of a big company. It's really funny. I've been watching the 2nd season and I really like it.

Comment

• Craven! How's everything going? You ever keep in touch with Claire or the others from the Boating Forum?

I thought one of the networks here was supposed to come out with a show called The IT Crowd years ago. That sounds very familiar.

Comment

• Anyone watching Justified? Timothy Olyphant is so cool. I'd watch him in anything.
                                "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

Working...
                                X