No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on the last season of Breaking Bad and is it ever good! Wow what a good show.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Yeah, Breaking Bad was excellent.

I love The Walking Dead and I have been liking Fear the Walking Dead too. It's slow but I like the way it's building.

Comment

• Undateable 2nd season started this week with a live show.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thought it was pretty good! I'm surprised at how well the actors do live.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• There were a couple times the actors could have used a 2nd take because they were laughing but overall, knowing it was live, was pretty good.

Comment

• Gonz, from what I understand, they performed both the east coast airing and the west coast airing live last week. So your experience may have been slightly different than ours.

I read that the remainder of the episodes will be done only once (the east coast airing will be recorded for the west coast).
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Good article about the show here:

New York Magazine energizes people around shared interests, igniting important conversations on the news, politics, style, and culture that drive the world forward.

‘Undateable’ Is the Most Compelling Live Comedy on TV
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                  Gonz, from what I understand, they performed both the east coast airing and the west coast airing live last week. So your experience may have been slightly different than ours.

I read that the remainder of the episodes will be done only once (the east coast airing will be recorded for the west coast).
                  There is a lot to like about the show. I just thought the fact it is Detroit centric would bring out more fans from here.
                  Last edited by Panoptes; October 16, 2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• I finally made it through Breaking Bad!

I wish I could clear all of it from my memory and re-watch it for the first time. Those last couple of seasons were epic.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Incredible series, no doubt.

I just wish I didn't binge watch it... imagine the anticipation if you had to wait each week for a new episode... or even a year after the cliffhanger of season 3 ending.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                        Incredible series, no doubt.

I just wish I didn't binge watch it... imagine the anticipation if you had to wait each week for a new episode... or even a year after the cliffhanger of season 3 ending.
                        Totally agree... still loved it just didnt get the sense it was the greatest thing ive ever seen given i couldn't build up any anticipation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

This! I did the same thing. Week to week would have been killer.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spdrcr557 View Post
                            Totally agree... still loved it just didnt get the sense it was the greatest thing ive ever seen given i couldn't build up any anticipation.
                            whattttt
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I just finished it myself last night. It was a great show, and while I thought Walt did a good job of redeeming himself in the last episode, I have to say I didn't feel any sympathy for the guy after about the 2nd or 3rd episode.

**SPOILERS** (Even though I was probably the last person who hadn't seen it)

The only characters I really liked were Jesse, Gus, Mike & Hank...oh, and of course Saul. Walt & Skylar having bad things happen to them just felt like they were getting what they deserved. Every time Walt started to look like the protagonist, he did something shitty like talk down to Jesse. Skylar having the affair took away any sympathy I had for her about dealing with Walt. Walt Jr. didn't really have anything to do with the story. Marie...didn't care about her.

Again, I'm not saying it was bad. I loved watching it. I just hated most of the main characters. Of the guys I did like, well only Jesse made it.
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• In Dude Lebowski voice: "Aw you fuckin spoilt it maaaan! I was gonna go watch that shit and you go and fuckin spoil it maaaan!"

Seriously, not going to watch it, my son watched it, raved about it, I just got no time to watch seasons of stuff.

I am posting for a reason though........, I had to wait a whole week for the next episode of The Six Million Dollar Man when I was 8 years old. And if it was a two parter? That was a whole week at school before I was able to see Part Two. Was a fking nightmare!

Can anyone imagine the agony life would be without "seasons" of shit on Netflix or youtube?
                                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

Working...
                                X