TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I read all 10 of the Sookie Stackhouse books"

LOL, when I read that line all I could think was, "That chick from Jersey Shore has written 10 books?!"

Comment

• Set my DVR to start recording the cape and lights out, we shall see
      I don't even know if I am ready to talk about it.....

Comment

• I'm glad I haven't read the books. I really like the show. Agree totally on Tara though! Wish they didn't kill off Eggs. He was sofa king hot.

I recorded two new series from Showtime last night: Episodes (with Matt LeBlanc) and Shameless (with William H. Macy).
        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Watched Episodes during lunch. They're just setting up the backstory right now so it's got a ways to go before I can decide if I like it...

Oh and Californication has returned.
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Shameless sounded good from what I've read.

I'm now reading the Sookie short stories I got for Christmas. And now when I read Sookie, I hear Anna Paquin. And it sounds right.
            "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Fringe returns next week - on Friday. It will be interesting to see how ratings are affected.
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• This week's Detroit 1-8-7 was really good.

Comment

• Totally agree!
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Huge Dexter fan. Eagerly awaiting season 6.

I'm also hooked on 2 comedy series...'Eastbound and Down' and 'Bored to Death'...Ted Danson's character is just gold.
                    "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Totally agree on Bored to Death and Ted Danson!
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I plan to rent season one of Bored to Death at some point because I love Jason Schwartzman.

Oz, I watched Oprah's shows on Australia last week and it made me feel like I was experiencing it too. What a gorgeous country.
                        "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• Christopher Lloyd cameo on Fringe Friday !

and the watchers return...Peter "shot" with some sort of invisible gun..hints of what is to come with comments about Peter and Walter...

Maybe Olivia and Peter will be able to salvage their relationship?
                          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• Shameless (on Showtime) is a terrific new show. There was one scene last week with William H. Macy and Joan Cusack that still makes me giggle.
                            #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The show with Matt LeBlanc is still feeling its way around but has funny parts so far. LeBlanc is supposedly playing himself in this which makes this week's episode kind of funny as they spent a large amount of time discussing how big his penis is.

ha
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I miss Friends...

Episodes star there's at least one difference between his real self and his TV self. And yes, it has to do with his, um, manhood...

Comment

Working...
                                X