• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
        Not a huge gamer, but played both The Last of Us games. That would make an awesome show. Last of Us 2 was crazy. I was scared after playing that game every time I played it. It was so intense. Never played a game like that before.
        Pretty amazing series so far.
        If the remaining 3 episodes finish strong, it could be one of the best seasons of TV in a while.
        Staying true to the video game source while taking some different directions to enhance the storytelling. With the help of Craig Mazin (“Chernobyl”) as the co-showrunner.

Gives me “28 Days Later” and “I Am Legend” zombie apocalypse vibes. To be honest, the zombie stuff feels like background noise because the rest of the show is so well done. That’s what makes 28 Days Later my favorite zombie related movie/ TV show.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Pretty amazing series so far.
          If the remaining 3 episodes finish strong, it could be one of the best seasons of TV in a while.
          For real?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Very much enjoying Travis Kelce on SNL. Love that he got his brother in a couple of skits too! That is super cool.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I can’t believe that show is still going. Is it any good anymore?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He’s actuslly really good. I’m on a high after the Rock Netflix special, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  I can’t believe that show is still going. Is it any good anymore?
                  It's spotty and hit and miss. Lot of turnover recently, which doesn't help I'd say. But it's not terrible. I mean you';re not tuning in for high theater. Well, not that kind of 'high theater'.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

It's spotty and hit and miss. Lot of turnover recently, which doesn't help I'd say. But it's not terrible. I mean you';re not tuning in for high theater. Well, not that kind of 'high theater'.
                    It’s pretty incredible it’s still going. It’s one of those shows where they make magic when all the stars align. Chris Farley was so perfect for that show
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anyone watching Ted Lasso? I hope they don’t screw up season 3. It’s legit one of the better shows I’ve ever seen. It’s got a lot of depth to it but in a fun way
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

What's up with the 40 people on the show now? Jeez. The opening introductions last longer then the Star Spangled Banner.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Anyone watching Ted Lasso? I hope they don’t screw up season 3. It’s legit one of the better shows I’ve ever seen. It’s got a lot of depth to it but in a fun way
                          hell yes - easily one of my favorite shows of all time. In the process of rewatching seasons 1&2 to prepare for season 3. Can’t wait! 🙌
                          "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post

hell yes - easily one of my favorite shows of all time. In the process of rewatching seasons 1&2 to prepare for season 3. Can’t wait! 🙌
                            I'm glad I'm not the only one. Its such a good show. Jason Sudeikis is fantastic as Lasso and the rest of the cast is brilliant
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ted Lasso? Never heard of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                                Ted Lasso? Never heard of it.
                                Seriously? Oh man bro it’s good. It’s kind of happy go lucky on the surface but there’s a lot going on. Solid sharp wit and the cast is perfect.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X