No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we get Miles I'm gonna change my forum name to NostraJaadam4domis since I've been preaching for him for 3 years.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And then I will drink!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, except for that period where you were "Harbaugh or Bust"...

Comment

• Originally posted by Niffla View Post
          ESPN reporting that sources close to Miles say he'll take the job if it's offered tomorrow.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
            Serious question, can Brandon NOT hire Miles now? can you imagine the outcry if they would hire Hoke and he struggled for a year or two?
            Yeah it would be crazy...
            Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Well, except for that period where you were "Harbaugh or Bust"...
              Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• I strongly feel Miles will be a very good signing. RR failure will only increase Miles chances of success and the support he gets for just having a Carr or near Carr level season. And beyond that Miles doing better than RR will get huge national attention (it still is UofM) and will be able to recruit very very well.

He can beat the sweater vest.

Comment

• Nostrajaadam4domis agrees!!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    Serious question, can Brandon NOT hire Miles now? can you imagine the outcry if they would hire Hoke and he struggled for a year or two?

Agree, SLF. Hoke is a guy you hire to make a seamless transition - like Alverez to Bielema. People would say "Brady who?" but then shut up when he wins. Brandon needs a name coach who can inspire confidence and lure recruits. Michigan hasn't been this bad since before Bo arrived, and no one would be willing to give Hoke time to turn the program around.
                    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      You do if you know there may be interest before the contract expires and might be able to parlay it into an extension with more money.
                      Then the cheap buy out wouldn't be only for Michigan. To have a single team buy-out coupon means that in the end and in his heart it was basically "the only other team I would want to coach is Michigan". Now that can't mean that with the actual option available he doesn't decide that he would rather stay LSU. But that Michigan entry in his contract does display a real desire to coach for them.
                      AAL-Sam LaPorta

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                        Agree, SLF. Hoke is a guy you hire to make a seamless transition - like Alverez to Bielema. People would say "Brady who?" but then shut up when he wins. Brandon needs a name coach who can inspire confidence and lure recruits. Michigan hasn't been this bad since before Bo arrived, and no one would be willing to give Hoke time to turn the program around.
                        This would be my ideal outcome here. THey hire Miles, and then within the next 2-3 years they identify a coach in waiting, to replace him when he steps down in 5-10 years. (Loeffler maybe? Or bring in Hoke as DC if they like him that much)

They need to break away from the Bo "pipeline" though. Bo hasn't coached for 20 years.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• As it starts to look more and more like a done deal with miles, I've decided I'm going to write off the dumbass stuff he's done on and off the field at LSU, give him the benefit of the doubt that he's not going to start SEC shit like oversigning and cutting kids with form letters and lying about it in press conferences. And just take him for what he is, a NC winning coach who probably benefited from an easy recruiting job in LA. If he keeps doing dumb crap, I'll go back to thinking he's a scumbag, but for now, Go Blue.

Comment

• Miles took over OK St after they had a three year run of 13-20. He was 4-7 his first year, but ended up being 31-21 for his 4 years there.

His record is 62-17 at LSU.

Apparently he does something right.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Latest news says Miles is staying at LSU.

The definitive source for all LSU news.

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• That would suck...

Comment

Working...
                                X