X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Newbomb Turk View Post
    these guys suck buckeye cock in Columbus
    Is that anything like Mexican chorizo?
    Last edited by Panoptes; September 20, 2014, 06:29 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Luck bastard, he did not have to see the end of the game

The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
        Brady Hoke: Killing the Michigan Man myth one week at a time. I can promise you RichRod would have been in a BCS bowl by year 4 if he had NEARLY the amount of slack Hoke gets from Ann Arbor.

Oh... wait...
        Seriously? RichRod tried to adapt a style of play that simply can't hold up over the course of a full Big 10 season. Trying to get smaller, quicker players who are going to get beat to hell in the physical Big 10.

To me, this was Hoke's make or break season, his 3rd draft class and his first with Juniors - albeit true Juniors who played as Freshman. It's not looking pretty, even with top coordinators.

Comment

• The joke there was that U-M was in a BCS bowl game in what would have been RichRod's fourth year.

So I'm guessing those small players would have done just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            The joke there was that U-M was in a BCS bowl game in what would have been RichRod's fourth year.

So I'm guessing those small players would have done just fine.
            Except for the fact Rich Rod never had a winning season in the Big Ten at Michigan, and his regime was responsible for the bringing self-imposed sanctions to avoid the NCAA hammer......

Rich Rod was the worst hire imaginable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

Rich Rod was the worst hire imaginable.

Hoke claps at your statement
              "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• Hoke was the tourniquet for the mistake that was Rich Rod. Not saying he was the next Nick Saban.

Hiring Rich Rod was the absolute worst hire they could dream up, to completely tear down a style of play that is pretty much necessary in the Big 10. It's not like this was Eastern Michigan and he was trying to put them into national prominence with table scraps.....

Comment

• oh I agree with you Fraq....I'm just saying that Hoke is giving Dick Rod a run for his money
                  "I eat a lot of corn, so it's actually fairly easy for me to find kernels in my shits."-fontes91

Comment

• There are a lot of problems on offense for Michigan and I don't think it can get much better this season. With Funchess off the field, the Michigan offense looks like the Lions without Megatron. Same thing.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The tweets towards Brandon and Hoke are a good read right now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                        Hoke was the tourniquet for the mistake that was Rich Rod. Not saying he was the next Nick Saban.

Hiring Rich Rod was the absolute worst hire they could dream up, to completely tear down a style of play that is pretty much necessary in the Big 10. It's not like this was Eastern Michigan and he was trying to put them into national prominence with table scraps.....
                        I hear this bullshit all the time.

Why the fuck is a plodding, between the tackles offense necessary for the Big Ten?

The fucking Big Ten is horrid. There is no style necessary to be the best team in a collection of shitty teams.

That though process perpetuates the unfounded belief that the Big Ten is relevant

This isn't 1980

The Big Ten's style is to suck.

Let's not hire a coach that may do something to try to change that. We ne to hire a coach that will coach to the Big Ten's "style".

Stupid fucking premise

Fuck
                        Last edited by DanO; September 21, 2014, 11:08 AM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I've heard (from my Dad) some interesting names for Hoke's replacement (if Hoke is fired).
                          John Harbaugh, Tyrone Wheatley, Kevin Sumlin.

John Harbaugh - seems to good to be true... but if the Ravens miss the playoffs & with all of the Ray Rice stuff... maybe John loves Michigan enough to leave the NFL.

Tyrone Wheatley - a Michigan guy that is moving up the coaching ranks. I'm not sure what he would bring, but he did go to U of M.

Kevin Sumlin - if Michigan offers a lot of $$$.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            I've heard (from my Dad) some interesting names for Hoke's replacement (if Hoke is fired).
                            John Harbaugh, Tyrone Wheatley, Kevin Sumlin.

John Harbaugh - seems to good to be true... but if the Ravens miss the playoffs & with all of the Ray Rice stuff... maybe John loves Michigan enough to leave the NFL.

Tyrone Wheatley - a Michigan guy that is moving up the coaching ranks. I'm not sure what he would bring, but he did go to U of M.

Kevin Sumlin - if Michigan offers a lot of $$$.
                            How about this fucking crazy idea...

Kill the fucking "Michigan Man" myth, hire someone OUTSIDE the fucking style-inbred coaching pool Michigan insists on, and NOT outright sabotage this new coach's chances because he wasn't the handpicked successor of one of the two camps in Ann Arbor?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              I hear this bullshit all the time.

Why the fuck is a plodding, between the tackles offense necessary for the Big Ten?
                              B1G Defensive players tend to be bigger faster more "pro ready" than say,Mac or Sun Belt or wherever the fuck Dick Rod came from....you need a pro style offense to counter.

The fucking Big Ten is horrid.
                              This year? yes.

There is no style necessary to be the best team in a collection of shitty teams.
                              Northwestern and Illinois run (or used to) spread and always find themselves near or at the bottom every year...Michigan was in the basement with Dick Rod's shitty spread.

That though process perpetuates the unfounded belief that the Big Ten is relevant
                              B!G is down right now...no question...but it wasn't that long ago that the powerhouses (OSU Penn St MSU M Wisc.) were headlining the big bowl games...Before the hiring of Rich Rod, Michigan and Ohio State were battling it out as the #1 & #2 schools in the country.

This isn't 1980
                              The Big Ten's style is to suck.
                              The B!G is being out recruited and out coached right now...nothing to do with style imo

Let's not hire a coach that may do something to try to change that. We ne to hire a coach that will coach to the Big Ten's "style".
                              we did...and he had to score 65 just to win games against shitty teams

Stupid fucking premise
                              Fuck
                              I'll get off your lawn now:-D

Comment

• Honest to goodness.. I'd make a run at Jim Tressel. His hate for Michigan wouldn't bring him there but I'd try.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X