No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I seriously can’t believe the way they drudged Ohio. I never would have guessed it either. It’s been a really long time for this one
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Haskins did to Ohio what Walker did to Michigan. I would never have thought after the spanking the Buckeyes put on Sparty that Wolvy had a chance in hell... but the Wolverines just ran it down OSU's throat and the Buckeyes had no answer at all.

Well done Wolvy. Don't let your energy waver next week against Wisconsin or Iowa (which might be REALLY hard to do), and you'll be playoff bound..

Sorry we did that to you and fruity loops.... LOL what a great day ! 20 years, really.

Comment

• OSU tapped out at the end, and that is something this lifelong fan will never forget.
        Their will was broken on that final drive, though there are those that will tell you that "letting" Haskins score was the right thing to do as an "excuse".
        The reality is once UM got the ball back, OSU knew they couldn't stop Haskins and the running game. They'd had enough.

The hogs ate today, ate well, are probably still hungry and will eat a nice dinner tonight - on some Allumni's tab.....

Comment

• Beautiful post!!

Comment

• This was not the team that lost to Mich St.

Go Blue

Wow
            Brand New Detroit Lions

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

Sorry we did that to you and fruity loops.... LOL what a great day ! 20 years, really.
              Oh, I'm not gnashing my teeth at all. My axiom is that at the end of the day, Sparty and Wolvy may have our differences, but we know what's TRULY important: Fuck Ohio (or Duke if it's basketball).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                OSU tapped out at the end, and that is something this lifelong fan will never forget.
                Their will was broken on that final drive, though there are those that will tell you that "letting" Haskins score was the right thing to do as an "excuse".
                The reality is once UM got the ball back, OSU knew they couldn't stop Haskins and the running game. They'd had enough.

The hogs ate today, ate well, are probably still hungry and will eat a nice dinner tonight - on some Allumni's tab.....
                Well, it was the smart thing to do... but it was the smart thing to do because OSU's defense was broken by that final drive. The only chance Ohio had was score quick/onside/score quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Well, it was the smart thing to do... but it was the smart thing to do because OSU's defense was broken by that final drive. The only chance Ohio had was score quick/onside/score quick.
                  Agree, but all that has to be taken in the context that it was a 1 score game when UM got the ball - and all OSU needed was 1 stop.....
                  You give everything you got to get one more chance - not quit and surrender.
                  OSU would have been better served just onside kicking after their score than giving UM the ball back knowing they were powerless to stop them.....

They were broken, like a wild stud. Put on a nice saddle and ride him into the sunset.
                  And THAT is the most beautiful part of a win against a team you haven't beaten in ages.

Comment

• Oh, I'm not gnashing my teeth at all. My axiom is that at the end of the day, Sparty and Wolvy may have our differences, but we know what's TRULY important: Fuck Ohio (or Duke if it's basketball).

I don't buy bullshit, you have loved to rub it In against us wolves or whatever you called us. - At least be true about your feelings, even nitwit loops said he cheers against Michigan down in the Michigan fourm, he must have been drunk, then again hes just stupid. LLLloyds gone dude

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

I don't buy bullshit, you have loved to rub it In against us wolves or whatever you called us. - At least be true about your feelings, even nitwit loops said he cheers against Michigan down in the Michigan fourm, he must have been drunk, then again hes just stupid. LLLloyds gone dude
                      You can go ahead and "don't buy" whatever the hell you want. I'm not crying bitter tears that Michigan got the job done. Sorry to disappoint you?

I have mocked, and will continue to mock, undeserved Wolvy (that's what I call you) arrogance. Any and all arrogance is entirely deserved tonight. They proved it conclusively on the field.
                      Last edited by chemiclord; November 27, 2021, 06:28 PM.

Comment

• Yea right, you were cheering Michigan on today? Sorry its just not your day to be the smartest guy in the room . Don't mind me, I'm having a great day. Michigan kicked Ohio st ass!!!

Comment

• Did I want Michigan to beat Ohio? Yeah! I'm kinda sick of the Buckeyes walking over everyone. I didn't think it was going to happen, but the Wolverines proved me wrong.

Would I have been distraught if they hadn't? Nah... but I'm glad someone finally shut the Buckeyes up.

Comment

• Well, we could lose to Iowa in the B10 Playoff Game, or then in the playoffs after that. That would give you and fruity plenty of trolling material.

Comment

• I dunno, not really. Michigan had a perfectly good season win or lose the conference championship game. I tended to scoff at and mock the 8-4 or 9-3 teams that still thumped their chest about their storied history like it meant something after losing both rivalry games and an inexplicable loss to a team you had no business losing to.

Now, winning the conference championship game might shut Froot up with his measuring stick of MSU's sole playoff appearance that we squeaked into just before Ohio became truly ascendent for this current (and now mercifully ended) run. As long as you don't have Ohio hangover, you should beat the Hawkeyes, but they are by no means a bad team.

If ya get to the playoffs, you'll probably fare about as well as we did when we were there in 2015, but hey. We still beam with pride about that one, so... best of luck!
                              Last edited by chemiclord; November 27, 2021, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Great to see a win against OSU. I loved seeing the Big House celebrating like that against a top team. My nephew is a UM graduate (May 2021) and he went to the game. I just hope they can make this a competitive rivalry again. After the disappointing loss to MSU, this one feels real good.

Comment

Working...
                                X