U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
    That second half was nothing like the first half. Holy crap.

I thought Harbaugh’s decision to kick the FG late was a mistake but it worked out.

Edwards was amazing with those late runs. JJ hit some big passes. Wasn’t sure he could do it.
    They have been a second half team all year. Harbaugh's decision to kick the FG was spot on. Loved it. It was the right call.

"Day should be ashamed of himself for kicking that FG at the 7 min mark. That was f'ing putrid as they needed the crowd back in it."---------------------------Completely disagree. They needed a TD with a two point conversion and a FG to tie the game. They had the FG. Take it.

Yeah, I was not impressed with Stroud today at all. He seemed to have no idea how to handle two deep safeties.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------Exactly why I have no desire for the Lions to draft him if they have a choice.
    Last edited by DanO; November 27, 2022, 04:19 AM.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
      Yeah, I was not impressed with Stroud today at all. He seemed to have no idea how to handle two deep safeties.
      Exactly why I have no desire for the Lions to draft him if they have a choice.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• His accuracy is incredible. I’d take Stroud all day long and let him learn behind Goff
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I can't disagree with his accuracy. UM had no pass rush. Stroud had all day and he still wasn't all that good. Don't like him under pressure from what I've seen and he hasn't impressed me in the "clutch". Granted my viewing has been limited but I've heard similar from others.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Sometimes people standing on 3rd base think they hit a triple..... but they didn't
            317269957_536457311830665_3148021463134086817_n.jpg
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Its still Ryan Days offense. He really helped Ohio take a major step forward in that regard but he can’t seem to get all that talent on the same page against Michigan.

Harbaugh is killing it. They lost their DC last year and they made the transition look seamless.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The only f’up for Harbaugh was interviewing for the Vikings job. That really f’ed our 2023 recruiting class up in a big way.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• After a diffinitive win over osu, um still at #3 behind osu.

Nope, not rigged at all
                  Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gibby View Post
                    After a diffinitive win over osu, um still at #3 behind osu.

Nope, not rigged at all
                    There’s no way that’s the case.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah, that's not going to be the case once the updated polls are released.

Comment

• If everyone holds serve, I imagine the final four will be

Georgia
                        Michigan
                        TCU
                        USC

I would like to see that for sure. I think the semifinal matchups would be very entertaining games.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Anything with Alabama not in is good. If Ohio is out too, all the better. Not because TCU or USC won’t be dangerous, but just fuck Bama and Ohio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                            Anything with Alabama not in is good. If Ohio is out too, all the better. Not because TCU or USC won’t be dangerous, but just fuck Bama and Ohio.
                            Exactly.

And Bama is lurking. You know the committee will be looking for any way to get them in the playoff. They luvs them some SEC and especially Alabama.

Comment

• Comment

• OSU Playoffs.jpg
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X