Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a gorgeous group of ladies!
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Great picture AE.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
        Took a break last night from the hospital and spent time with all of my girls for supper at Red Lobster. From left to right: Amber (youngest), Pam (oldest & in the Navy), Angeleyes, Melinda (2nd oldest & the mother to my grandson), and Nicole (my 3rd & the one that lives in CA.)
        Very nice picture. You look young. I thought you were all sisters at first until I re-read the post.

Just out of curiosity, do your four daughters all get along with each other?

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
          That is a gorgeous group of ladies!
          Originally posted by DanO View Post
          Great picture AE.
          Thanks guys.

Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
          Very nice picture. You look young. I thought you were all sisters at first until I re-read the post.

Just out of curiosity, do your four daughters all get along with each other?
          Did you think I was an old hag or something? For the most part yes they do all get along. My 2nd oldest and my youngest can if they have to.
          My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Update on SB: Today I brought him home. This does not mean that he does not have AML anymore, it just says that his CBC numbers were high enough to get him out of the hospital for now. Even though he will be in and out of the hospitals all the time and seeing the doctor every week, his CBC numbers were good enough to see different walls around him. Now I have to be a 24/7 nurse again on top of everything else I have to do. Right now things are progressing for the good. It is all up to his bone marrow to see what that can produce. He still has a long road ahead of him.
            My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Good news, AE! Hope things keep getting better!

Comment

• Go Sharky. Go AE.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Hearing my brother's voice today was incredible !!! Since his chemo his hearing and voice have been bad....hearing his raspy voice was music to be my ears !!! His first words were , "Laurinda....Our God is a good God...I am going home today !! I have a long road ahead of me, but I can go home." Continued prayers for him are needed... And prayers for Angel Eyes for continued strength...she has been Sharkys rock and has been there for him....our family appreciates her more than words can say.
                  "Stuck on Stupid"

Comment

• Welcome home Sharky, continued prayers to all
                    If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Great news!

Comment

• Great news indeed. Welcome home Sharky.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Very good news, indeed!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thoughts are with you, AE & SB.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Great news!
                              Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                              🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 118 Platinum Trophies
                              https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Got a chance to speak with Shark & AE over Skype. Was great to see him and chat for a bit! He's doing awesome considering all the shit he's been through. AE was also in good spirits, although I don't envy her homework schedule.

Comment

Working...
                                X