Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll keep you in my prayers DL

Comment

• Shit. Definitely not expecting that news opening this thread. I wish you all the very best Desert Lion and here is to a very speedy recovery. In my family's thoughts and prayers.
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• DL, positives vibes and prayers from The other side of the pond. Keep us posted on your progress mate.
        "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Wow, that is a real bummer, DL.

Prayers from the entire Malto clan.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You're in my thoughts and prayers DL. What a shocker. I hope the news is good on the additional tests.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear this DL, thoughts are with you.
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• DL, lace up those desert tans and kick that stuff right in the plum smuggler.

Thoughts and prayers brother.
                Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Sorry to hear this my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Us Yoopers are tough SOB's. I know you will beat this.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• OZ : Awesome pictures. Can't believe how much they both have grown.

DL : Always saddened by news of this sort. This can be a scary time, but trust me, you have an awesome support group here in this forum.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                      You're in my thoughts and prayers DL. What a shocker. I hope the news is good on the additional tests.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Wow, so sorry to hear this, but I love the attitude you've got. Keep the positive thoughts and lean on us if you need to.
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Thank you all very much for the support and kind words. It means a great deal to me. One good thing happened today. Had a CT scan of the stomach and nothing was found there. We were worried it had spread to the lungs from either the colon or liver. Both appeared clear on the scan. It appears localized in both lungs and the Doc suspects Lymphnoma. Can't be sure until a biopsy is done. At least I know that they will only have to target one area instead of multiple.

Doc told me that I had two masses in the right lung. He said they were both about golf ball size. I told him not a problem just take a 3 wood and knock em out of there. He laughed, he's a golfer, of course.

Thank you all!
                          Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

• ....so in the mean time. I will be the first to ask.

Still smoking?
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I'll be the first to say if you are......., STOP THAT DISGUSTING HABIT! A cigar (while exhaling) at the forum tailgate is allowed....., but bin those cigs. No good ever comes from them.

Edit to add......., Excellent news from the doctors. Stick in there and get well soon.
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• " It appears localized in both lungs and the Doc suspects Lymphnoma."
                                -----------------------My mom had the same thing a year ago. She cancer free now. It's one of the most treatable forms of cancer there is.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X