Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love LFIJ's swimcap pic
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      I love LFIJ's swimcap pic
      Thank you :D
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Don't let him BS you. That isn't a swim cap, it's yellow underwear.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• OZ

oi !!!

VB?
          Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• ^^that is what I've been thinking! He doesn't looks terribly pleased with it, whatever it is. Too cute.
            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• This is my son, Timothy, doing crazy shit like he always does. It made my day.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5DuS9qghRQ"]Private Eyes - YouTube[/ame]
              "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• lol.. hilarious Shark
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  lol.. hilarious Shark
                  +1. That was great.
                  2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• +2 As Marko would say, "Superb!". You've successfully raised a man that is comfortable in his own skin. And I glad he kept the shower shots at chest level.

Comment

• +3 nice work Timothy
                      "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• + 4's (anyone for Golf?) Superb Sharkbait, ..... He looks a great dude to have a beer with...., someone with a sense of humour. And Superb Oz, both of you looking great as well...., (is this the year the Richmond Tigers kick Ass?)....., and Superb Y fronts on the wee Tyler's heid there LFIJ......, and Bimmer, Superb dude....., everything is hunky dory and superb!
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• COLLINGWOOD forever Marko! I don't mind the Tigers.

Did I mention I'm a huge Liverpool fan.
                          "You got champagne taste but you only have beer money. That's not gooood!" Herm Edwards.

Comment

• Probably the best fans in the world OZ. I'm not a Liverpool fan but this just makes the hair raise up on my neck. Absolutely fantastic. Especially from 1:00 onwards....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSIeURouMjU"]Liverpool-Milan, UCL Final Athens 2007 - YNWA (full) - YouTube[/ame]
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Gives me chills every time YNWA. It's my dream that one day I get to Anfield.

Comment

• We've been traveling around Eastern Europe since Thanksgiving, this is near the MarketPlatz in Prague. Addison loves bird, apparently they like her too.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X