X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Ten pick "Group Stage" accumulator bet (10 quid stake worth £578quid including tipping the 1-1 USA scoreline) ------>> FUCKED!!! Nice one Lionel & Co. Jaysus H.

Losing patience with VAR as well......., fkn farce.

Panoptes....., you lurking? Has the "Death to China" T-shirt shop got any "Soccer is Pish" T-shirts? Let me know, pal.
    Watched that Saudi game - that 2nd goal is without question in line for goal of the tournament.
    They just wanted it more in the 2nd half - and it showed. That and the crowd was in full voice.
    Two from open play, Argentina needed a penalty kick. Given the TOP you'd think it would be completely opposite.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Ten pick "Group Stage" accumulator bet (10 quid stake worth £578quid including tipping the 1-1 USA scoreline) ------>> FUCKED!!! Nice one Lionel & Co. Jaysus H.

Losing patience with VAR as well......., fkn farce.

Panoptes....., you lurking? Has the "Death to China" T-shirt shop got any "Soccer is Pish" T-shirts? Let me know, pal.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Remember back in the day when physically head-butting an opponent or snapping their ankle was a yellow?!

i exaggerate…….. but yellows these days are flashed for the slightest of touches.

The feigning of injury makes it so much harder for refs……, BUT, the refs need to try and make their own decision on the spot, not a few seconds later after the crowd go nuts at seeing the player rolling around as if a sniper shot him from the stands. Crowd react ——>> ref reaches for card.

Re Mike Dean……. Agreed. Consistently shocking referee for all sides. But, he’s a Tranmere fan; he didn’t give a fk who he pissed off.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I thought his yellows were way too quick and inconsistent.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    The penalty was an obvious call.

I'm sure there was some feigning injuries, but a lot of it is too many players on the US side are just not in full match shape, I'm not sure about the Welsh side. By the 60th minute a lot of the US players looked totally gassed with the exception of Ream and Adams.
    I'm not talking about the 70th minute onwards, I'm talking straight out of the locker room for the 2nd half. That is where the ref lost it - by stopping play when teams had the advantage for no reason. The guy behind the play has a cramp or inadvertently gets his toe stepped on - you play on.

Added: A 9PM (local) start to a WC game doesn't make a lot of sense. Probably going to see more than just the U.S./Wales struggle with that time slot.
    Last edited by Fraquar; November 21, 2022, 08:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    The penalty was an obvious call.

I'm sure there was some feigning injuries, but a lot of it is too many players on the US side are just not in full match shape, I'm not sure about the Welsh side. By the 60th minute a lot of the US players looked totally gassed with the exception of Ream and Adams.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Is that ^^ Tinfoil hat ^^ ---- >> "The soccer edition"?

Got to be Messi's last WC...... which in itself is quite sad.
    They got a team that for all intents and purposes would be in Non-Conference in England - and would struggle there.....
    They should get put to the sword in every game they play - except for the fact it's bad form to completely embarrass the Host Nation in a tournament they never qualified for - save for buying their way into it.

Leave a comment:

• Fraquar
    replied
    The ref's only issue was he didn't crack down on this shitshow of 21st Century Football of feinting injuries.
    Then again, he's certainly not the Lone Ranger in that regard.
    As for the penalty? Justly deserved, the problem is it wasn't even necessary. Bale was in no position to do shit with the ball when he's a 100% left footed player moving to his right side - with back to goal to boot.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    That ref was terrible, I take back the bad shit I said about Mike Dean. At least he was terrible for both sides. They should have won, but a draw is OK. The coach is way too slow to sub, Wales brings on Kieffer Moore at the start of the second half and they completely change their tactics and Berhalter waits until the 70th minute to make a change.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Certainly fking the USA with the bookings. The Welsh are horrific for the play acting.
    Never forgive Bale for his fresh air dive @ Hampden in Glasgow. Diving bstd.

Great play for USA goal, perfectly timed run…… and with Hennessey in goal, easy tap past.

Leave a comment:

• kreton
    replied
    Refs are fucking the US but still rings the bell.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Come on, USA, you got these Welsh gits on the rack. Start turning the possession into goals.
    USA experiencing the diving & cheating of the Welsh. They’re horrendous for it.
    KAAAAM AN, USA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Was asked earlier if i knew any Qatar players.
    Said, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler & Eddie Van Halen.
    Don’t think I heard them properly.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post

Well, they recently decided to ban stadium alcohol sales.

Damn… so there really wasn’t another country that was willing to bribe Sepp Blatter more for World Cup host rights…
    Bribe Chuck Blazer & Jack Warner you mean.
    ……, Blatter, & the organisation “FIFA” totally innocent.

Netflix 4 part “FIFA Uncovered” worth the 4hrs.

Panoptes……. You lurking?? Does your lifetime soccer viewing combined add up to anywhere close to 4hrs?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X