Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• essek031
    replied
    We are celebrating here in Croatia, man, nobody thought we can repeat this. What a day 🇭🇷

Leave a comment:

• Cody_Russell
    replied
    Croatia! I think Modric is pretty awesome. Happy to see it.

If anyone is a LV Raiders and Brazil fan, they need a hug right now. Heartbreaking losses.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Dyed in the wool diving bstd Neymar OOT the Cup.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    What a move & finish by Neymar. Got to be one of the goals of the tournament.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    ……but Messi is one of the biggest offenders.
    Bullshit. 🤦‍♂️

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    But I want to see Brazil win, I was heavily invested in Everton staying up and Richarlison dragged that team across the line. Plus with Allison, a great human being, they can go all the way.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I don't care about diving, I get amused by it, but Messi is one of the biggest offenders. Big time goal scorers have to embellish or dive. It's the name of the game.

Leave a comment:

• chemiclord
    replied
    The question isn't if Messi embellishes contact, because he absolutely does.

The question is if he is particularly worse or more frequent than any given superstar, which I would need a LOT of convincing. You could make an equally ridiculous diving reel for Mbappe or Ronaldo or anyone with a career longer than a hot minute.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Just completely baffles me! Greatest player to have ever breathed a breath has people being negative about him.
    And FTR, 6 minutes of that 8 minute YT clip there was contact in the tackles…… 2 minutes of a few dodgy moments in a 1000 game career. 🤦‍♂️
    You feckin unappreciative c*nts ! 🤦‍♂️

Anyway…….. we move on……. We go on ebay and buy France replica shirts. 🖕

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    Are you labelling Messi a diving jessie?!
    That boot goes down more than a bargain buckit hoor.

Leave a comment:

• froot loops
    replied
    I think Messi is the greatest player of all time, it doesn't mean he doesn't dive. He dives a lot, let's let the record reflect this true fact.

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Still laughing out loud at Dpat’s googling of Scottish terms. Fucking hilarious.
    By the way, …. A boot can only be a woman.
    Are you labelling Messi a diving jessie?!

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
    Allright. I've held my tongue, but.......

Messi is a fucking Pimple infested fud. He's just like DumBrowski!!! You can't win with that flopping Grubby boot!

Football Soccer GIF

But…….. as a member of this board for past 12 years, I do fear a “Strong” view, even if its my own. So, ( <<< legal) …… can’t be the DWT & FL scenario of the soccer forum and jump to Messi’s defence at every chance. Messi (in my humble opinion) is just too good to go looking for his faults, ……..

So ( <<< two so’s, both legal) …… i’ll beg to differ on this.

Leave a comment:

• dpatnod
    replied
    Allright. I've held my tongue, but.......

Messi is a fucking Pimple infested fud. He's just like DumBrowski!!! You can't win with that flopping Grubby boot!

Football Soccer GIF

Leave a comment:

• Marko69
    replied
    Ah blast……, that YouTube machine again. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️…… you’ve been found out, Messi. Jaysus fkn Christ. SMH

Can’t stand it when people can see the obvious genius but choose to home in on the negatives. Must say, surprised at you Froot. Feeling sorry for Chompers (an inventor of the fake injury and cheating) but are busting Lionels balls. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Wtf?

Edit to add……. You LIKED a Messi diving clip? Jesus fkn christ man. Thats poor.
    Or were you liking to say you’re right….. messi dives a bit? Got it. Cant stop S’ingMH. 🤦‍♂️
    Last edited by Marko69; December 4, 2022, 04:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X