Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good range for the Iowa kid.

Like Donta Hall too. He has been very tough on D.
    If the Pistons can possibly stash Hall for a year... let his offense develop.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I thought they said Hall has ben playing on their G league team?
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Deividas Sirvydis, in limited minutes, has shown a good shooting stroke too.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
          I thought they said Hall has ben playing on their G league team?
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• He can play on the G-League team but the two-way developmental contracts have been doled out to Louis King and Jordan Bone. Hall would be available to everyone.

Comment

• Next year will be nuts. The first time in awhile there is no superteam. You could say there's 10-12 teams capable of a title run. Way more exciting. The playoffs are going to be nuts. There should be a lot of activity at the trade deadline, too.

This is why we need to get WB. It's a two stars league right now. Being in the weaker East, it makes even more sense. We've been stuck in shit for so long. WB adds a dynamic we haven't had. He plays hard. Blake plays hard. Drummond as your third guy isn't bad. It's a team that could make noise. If it doesn't? Who fucking cares? This decade long purgatory sucks ass.

Sekou could pop or not. Tons of potential. Crazy AA and foot speed for a big, but he literally can't dribble. He doesn't have a consistent shot. If all we have to hope for is hovering outside the lottery and getting waxed in the first round, give me WB.

It's been a lost decade. We have 30 year old Blake. Add 30 year old WB and see what happens.

It can't be any worse.

Comment

• Agree

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Our owner won't tank. He considers being swept as a lowly 8th seed a success.

Comment

• Jad wants to embark on a decade of tanking but there is a great chance that level of tanking never reaches the talent level of the current roster + Westbrook.

Comment

• For reference, all the tanking Philly did in the seven seasons they started it they still have never surpassed the playoff level they reached the season before they started with conference semis. I don't think that roster as currently constructed is a championship contender, they may be able to get to the finals but that is it. And they are looked on as a success of tanking.

Comment

• I'm in favor of a tank, it's just not going to happen. Gores has stated time and time again he wants to try to win and not tank.

Comment

• I just don't know that a Griffin trade is a possibility now. The Pistons or Blake didn't pursue it and now all of the money is spent. Jad is banging that drum but that ship has left. Its easy to talk about in theory like Jad is doing but is there any viable team now on 7-10-2019? I can't think of one, but maybe someone has a team. I was working under the assumption that some team with cap space would be left holding the bag and would possibly want to trade for him but that isn't the case.

I'm certainly not in favor of a Philly style tank.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm not hip on the Westbrook deal. The piss stones could end up in a cap shitshow if either Blake or Westbrook go down/retire. Too high a price to gain a couple of more wins
                                Detroit Lions: Where futility is a lifestyle choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X