Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post

All bringing in Kap would do is add a 4th ring to the Lions 3 ring circus.
    Well said. Belated 3 ring circus is enough.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• He has never been close to the level of Ryan/River's that's a fantasy. Those guys have actually made plays to win big games......Mediocre Matty has never made a play to win a big game.

As far as Kap goes, he didn't win a Super Bowl because, given the chance on the final drive he completed 1 of 4 passes going 0-3 from the 5 yard line.

Comment

• Comment

• Now we're winning in Green Bay today when we could've gotten a very high Draft pick.

SOL.
              "I hope to see the Lions in the Super Bowl before I die"
              My friend Ken L

Comment

• update: 5-62.

Comment

• Quinn Rejects Idea Of Trading Stafford, Says QB Needs More Help: "It's Not His Fault"

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Enablers, they'll go down with the Stafford ship. Us fans will just get older if we outlive the next 10 years.

Comment

• Next year will be Staffords year. New OC, Kerryon and Quinn will get him another playmaker.

F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Somebody has been drinking again.

Comment

• Originally posted by wcfwtf View Post
                          Enablers, they'll go down with the Stafford ship. Us fans will just get older if we outlive the next 10 years.
                          Three years and Mediocre Matty, Patricia, Quinn ill all be fired and the Lions will start all over again.

Comment

• They need weapons everywhere, the team just doesn't have enough talent.

Comment

• Nah, just replace their current below-replacement level QB with an average one and SUPERBOWL BABY!!! That's the ONLY thing the Lions need to do!

Comment

• And that's all they need too, man.

And a long snapper......

Somebody else. And a long snapper. And a cornerback. And that's all they need, man.

And a guard. And that's all they need, man.

And a Tight End.

Somebody else.... the long snapper... the cornerback, the guard and a tight end, and that's all they need......

And a slot receiver with YAC. And that's all they need, man.
                                Last edited by dpatnod; January 6, 2019, 06:59 PM.
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X