Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to blame Jones' lack of production on Jim Bob as well if that's ok
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jones is OK, he is very good at catching long balls that he can high point despite being not being overly tall. He's not a high reception guy, the most he's ever caught was 65 receptions in a year. He's the only remotely fast guy they have catching balls. It was very noticeable when he went out, there was no real deep threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        I'd like to blame Jones' lack of production on Jim Bob as well if that's ok
        Jones was productive until he got hurt, had he stayed healthy he would have been around 60 receptions hovering around 1000 yards and 5-7 TDs. He's better than average. I don't think he ever is going to be a Pro Bowl player.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• My issue with Jones is inconsistency and he's kind of a niche player....so his performances are uneven. He catches 60-65 balls a season...but it's 6 one week.....no catches the next two....then another 4 catch game.

So if he's being covered by a good DB or those intermediate/deep routes aren't featured in the game plan then the guy is invisible.....

It makes no sense to cut him this year though.

Comment

• He may have not bought in to Patricia but he was pretty much what you'd expect this season. The analytic guys rated him pretty high last year due to his ability to draw pass interference penalties, which makes sense. I'm not sure what he would rank this year. I know Nick will detest this link:

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2018/...outsiders-dyar

My sense is Jones is getting pretty much what you would expect to pay a receiver with his production on the open market. He produces, but you are paying for that production. With the restructure, his cap hit for next year you would save 4 million, if you keep him the cap hit is 9.18 million in 2019.

Comment

• Stafford isn't a winner. See career.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  Foles is successful now, but nobody was saying that he was great when he flamed out in Philly and the St. Louis. He was about to retire until Reid gave him a backup job in KC. dwt1 certainly wasn't singing his praises. If he has "it" now, why didn't he have "it" then.
                  No I wasn't, I couldn't even pick Nick Fucking Foles out of a line-up until last year - why is that relevant? Should he give up his Super Bowl MVP trophy because of that?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Nick Foles is leading a much better team than Lion fans have ever seen. Foles had an amazing year in 2013 with Chip Kelly, 27 TDs, 2 ints in 13 games, but didn't make the plays in their playoff loss. When you look at his career its a road map of highs and lows and a lot of that is due to scheme. When the Eagles decided they needed someone better than Foles and traded him for Bradford, his career suffered when he had to play for "10 years past his prime" Jeff Fisher he was awful. With Foles, scheme matters as it does with most players.
                    Particularly now that they have two former Lions playing big roles in the playoffs.

Comment

• The Lions arent winners.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        The Lions arent winners.
                        giphy.gif
                        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Well.......in their defense..........if they won, you would have to give up your excuses..................and we can't have that, you've invested decades in coming up with them. It would be a waste.

Comment

• Freep today had an article suggesting the Lions trade Stafford to the Broncos for Von Miller and Case keenum...What do you all think of that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                              Freep today had an article suggesting the Lions trade Stafford to the Broncos for Von Miller and Case keenum...What do you all think of that one?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just to put it into perspective Carlos the troll wrote that article.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X