No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW, I posted it here (after Nick posted it in Lions News) to help isolate the potential fall out.
    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Unless they have no interest in trading him. Nothing the Dolphins were going to offer up was going to come close to Staffords value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
            Would have made no sense to consider the trade. For one, the cap hit. Stafford played well in 2017.
            The Bar is fucking low.

Comment

• Hmmmmmmm.

One has to wonder.

I know the Birkett article said Staffords wife started undergoing tests in January and was diagnosed in early February.

You have to wonder if this condition was not manifesting itself before January and it had an impact on Staffords performance last fall.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I still don't think he's good enough to play at a high level for 3 consecutive games against playoff teams to win championship
                But yes health issues of his wife could have certainly played a role in his bad play.

Comment

• Gonna drop this bomb in the middle of the "Mediocre Matt" debate:

Factoidness

I

Aaron Rodgers has started 54 games for the Packers since Oct. 1, 2015. Guess how many of those game Green Bay has won.

Twenty-seven. Exactly half.

That ugly team thing keeps getting in the way...
                  Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Now look up Erin's road wins vs. winning teams. He sucks.
                    Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Yep. The Packers should cut Rodgers and try someone else.

But don't ask me to give you a fucking name. I'm not a GM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                        Gonna drop this bomb in the middle of the "Mediocre Matt" debate:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ia-peter-king/
                        Factoidness

I

Aaron Rodgers has started 54 games for the Packers since Oct. 1, 2015. Guess how many of those game Green Bay has won.

Twenty-seven. Exactly half.

That ugly team thing keeps getting in the way...
                        Don't quite your day job. Yes, GB is .500 during that period, but GB is OVER .500 in games in which Rodgers started during that period. Also, you might want to point out, that during that period GB won three playoff games. So now why don't you use your mad skills and tell us what Mediocre Matty's record is over that same period.

Since you like stats, Mediocre Matty has a career record of 26 4th quarter comebacks and 33 game winning drives. Of those games, only one is against a winning team, Seattle in 2012. That was a loooong time ago.
                        Last edited by dwt1; April 8, 2019, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• How about games on the third Sunday of a month against teams with at least three vowels in their name?
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• How about the third Sunday in January.....oh never mind that is peak holiday season for the lions.

Comment

• Originally posted by derp

Totally lost on you - great QBs elevate the rest of the team. Why is it that if you're Ton Brady, Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers.............., they never have problems finding teammates that compete against the best. But if you're Mediocre Matty, you can never find those players?

Dwt talking about Mediocre Matty:

Last edited by dpatnod; April 11, 2019, 12:17 AM.
                              Lions Fans.

Comment

• Just think, only three more years.....then the team can start building a winner. Until then, be entertained by all the meaningless yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X