X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post

sum
    of the squares
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh, this is even better... Confucious says: If you completely deny knowledge of it's existence, it must not exist at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Thing is, he's never been this slow, lumbering ox that his haters want him to be. He's always been able to at least passably move in and outside the pocket. But it was definitely something Lombardi and Cooter actively discouraged, and Linehan wasn't entirely fond of it either.

Comment

• I think with his arm the OCs have wanted him to stay in the pocket. There are drawbacks to rollouts and stuff like that, basically you are rendering some of your routes superfluous. They had a brief spot with JBC early on where he was scrambling more but they seemed to tamp that down. With the alleged presnap motion and this, we may see a relatively foreign offense compared to what longtime Lion fans are used to.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I think with his arm the OCs have wanted him to stay in the pocket. There are drawbacks to rollouts and stuff like that, basically you are rendering some of your routes superfluous. They had a brief spot with JBC early on where he was scrambling more but they seemed to tamp that down. With the alleged presnap motion and this, we may see a relatively foreign offense compared to what longtime Lion fans are used to.
              If our week 1 opponent isn't calling our plays at the LoS, it will be a massive improvement.
              "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
              Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• John Elway didn't win a Super Bowl til his final years in the NFL.

Once Stafford gets a ground game, look out! Super Bowl time!!

Comment

• "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Piece of crap
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Thing is, he's never been this slow, lumbering ox that his haters want him to be. He's always been able to at least passably move in and outside the pocket. But it was definitely something Lombardi and Cooter actively discouraged, and Linehan wasn't entirely fond of it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by HenryTheDeuce View Post
                        John Elway didn't win a Super Bowl til his final years in the NFL.

Once Stafford gets a ground game, look out! Super Bowl time!!
                        Elway went to three Super Bowls early in his career

Comment

• Marko - she missed qualifying the last time it was in Glasgow by 2 spots in the two qualifying competitions. She had a growth spurt and hasn't come close since. The next time it is in Scotland is 2024 in Glasgow again, the commission must really like the Royal Theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post

Thing is, he's never been this slow, lumbering ox that his haters want him to be. He's always been able to at least passably move in and outside the pocket. But it was definitely something Lombardi and Cooter actively discouraged, and Linehan wasn't entirely fond of it either.
                            Agree. Plus, he's not crafty in the pocket like a Brady. So some designed movement will help I think.

Overall, I really like what I'm hearing. I think it makes good sense and fits Stafford and the other talent.

Comment

• Stafford's always shown he can be a bit mobile. Did we forget this gem?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Stafford isn't/wasn't going to be Russel Wilson or Cam Newton or even Aaron Rodgers when on the run.

But he was/is a QB that if you stop paying attention can gash you for 10+ yards a scramble.

Comment

Working...
                                X