Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
    Guess that means his back is ok.........
    At least his front.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• MATTHEW STAFFORDQB, DETROIT LIONS
      Lions GM Bob Quinn said Matthew Stafford (back) has been medically cleared.

Tim Twentyman on Twitter
      Apr 17, 2020, 10:16 AM
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• He was medically cleared two years ago, only to break his back again.

This is sounding a lot like Romo.

Comment

• He would have played if they weren't wretched. They kept him out as a tank job.

Comment

• Yup. One of the few things they've done right. Now let's see what they do with it.
            Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Throwing a few ducks here under lockdown boys. Never thrown a ball before. Mechanics help!

This is "Untitled" by Olly Eyre on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Damned Stafford!

Comment

• Matt Stafford is not the worst and at times he has even been good but a career rating of 89!
                I am not a lions fan and glad of it but this guy was supposed to be great!!
                Hes obviously fell far far short of great!
                I do think with a better organization such as Green Bay for instance he might have turned out a lot better.
                I think his failure is not all his fault.
                Detroit is the most poorly run franchise in all of sports.
                It's to the point where they really cant attract a good coach. Why would a good coach go to Detroit?
                So the Ford family can meddle with the team until they ruin his name and future career?
                Come on fans you gotta see this!

Comment

• Matt Stafford is not the worst and at times he has even been good but a career rating of 89!
                  I am not a lions fan and glad of it but this guy was supposed to be great!!
                  Hes obviously fell far far short of great!
                  I do think with a better organization such as Green Bay for instance he might have turned out a lot better.
                  I think his failure is not all his fault.
                  Detroit is the most poorly run franchise in all of sports.
                  It's to the point where they really cant attract a good coach. Why would a good coach go to Detroit?
                  So the Ford family can meddle with the team until they ruin his name and future career?
                  Come on fans you gotta see this!

Comment

• Piss off Packie!

you think you have the right to comment on this topic? Our fans here, have the right to spew the obvious, not some fudger non fan. We have earned that right, not you.

Comment

• Actually, one thing the Ford family doesn't seem to do all that much is meddle with the coach
                      WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• NFL analyst David Carr believes Matthew Stafford and Lions can “do something special” in 2020

According to NFL analyst David Carr, Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is in a position to do something special with the team this season. During a panel discussion, Carr tabbed Stafford over fellow quarterbacks such as Jared Goff, Baker Mayfield, and Kyler Murray for who would win the most games this season. Additionally, he believes...
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Yes Sea Ray. I actually DO have the right to post here just like anyone else does. Just because I'm not in love with an average qb or the detroit lions doesnt mean I have nothing to say.
                          Your franchise sucks, Stafford sucks and people like you will make others think all Lions fans suck. Although I know that isnt true.
                          You must be a liberal because they are the only people I know that if someone has a different opinion they are automatically wrong!
                          Get a life! I dont like Stafford or your team! Get over it!!

Comment

• I think franchises like the Lions actually hurt the nfl. They contribute nothing as far as any kind of quality product on the field.
                            The nfl actually shares revenues for those of you who dont know this. That Ford family is quite happy to get their greedy fingers on that cash let me tell you!! People that absolutely cant ever get enough money is what's wrong with the sport and the Fords are the absolute worst!
                            Martha and the rest of the Fords get their share of the money every time an actual good team sells a Jersey. You know good teams that actually care about winning and actually try.
                            That's no sports franchise you have there in Detroit it's a money factory for the Ford family and what's even more pathetic is they could never make it on their own! So next time any of you feel a need to cut on Green Bay who has been absolutely nothing but good for football remember this!!

Comment

• Actually, you DON'T have the "right" to post here. But to the better point, why are you here? This is a Lions fan site. If you're here just to tell us how badly our team sucks: Well, duh. Try something original.

Oh and leave your political opinions out of the non-political discussions.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Blocked!

That's a record. No one has ever gotten blocked that fast from me. Well, I've only done it 4 times in 20 years, but still... He went for the gold. Gold turd that is.

Comment

Working...
                                X