No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a side effect of the bars reopening in Wisconsin.

Comment

• See. He's not Stat Padford:

Matt Stafford admits viral math video was fake

Posted by Michael David Smith on May 14, 2020, 3:09 PM EDT

Getty Images

Lions quarterback Matt Stafford got plenty of attention last month for a viral video that purported to show he’s a math wizard. Today he admitted he is not.

Stafford told reporters today that the whole thing was a put-on between himself and former teammate T.J. Lang.

“I can’t believe you guys fell for the math trick,” Stafford said, via Michael Rothstein of ESPN.

Plenty of media outlets did fall for it. ESPN ran it under the headline, “Matthew Stafford is a math wizard.”

But he’s not. Stafford said Lang texted him before the two filmed the video and told him he was going to ask him to solve 9,758×618 in his head, and that Stafford should pretend to think for a second before giving the correct answer, 6,030,444.

Stafford sold it well. He’s better at acting than he is at math.
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Matthew Stafford plans to stop licking his fingers

Posted by Darin Gantt on May 14, 2020, 2:21 PM EDT

Getty Images

We’re all forced to learn new habits because of the COVID-19 shutdowns, and Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is no different.

Via Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press, Stafford said he’s making a conscious effort to not lick his fingers before he throws.

Considering he generally receives a football from beneath the sweaty rear end of another football player, one might think that was a practice he’d have adopted before coronavirus made us more aware of our hand hygiene.

But it’s a small reminder of how deeply things are going to change.

Stafford (shown here far less than six feet away from Drew Brees) said that while throwing in California with teammates during the break, he noticed guys clicking their clears together instead of high-fiving at the ends of sessions.

And postgame handshakes and hugs could become a thing of the past, as players might still be thinking about social distancing once games resume.
        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Stafford's House officially went on the market.

The 12,295-square-foot home owned by Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford includes basketball court made of flooring the Pistons played on at Silverdome.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
            Blocked!
            Yeah. I don't have tolerance for trolls anymore.

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Stafford's House officially went on the market.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...me/5197058002/
              He bought the house back in 2013, well before he had a family of his own. Now he has three very young kids, with a fourth on the way. Priorities change. Strange as it sounds when talking about a house like his, this could be something as simple as him and his wife wanting to live in a more family friendly house / neighborhood, closer to friends.

Comment

• Figure he wants more bedrooms. That house looks great. I'm surprised it was built in 1980 ... but they've renovated I suppose
                WHO CARES why it says paper jam when there is no paper jam?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forsh View Post
                  Figure he wants more bedrooms. That house looks great. I'm surprised it was built in 1980 ... but they've renovated I suppose
                  Kelly Stafford said that they’re selling the house because with their small kids, they’re uncomfortable with all the water surrounding the house. Understandable. They’re looking for another house in MI.

The wife of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said the family's home is for sale to get away from water. The couple is expecting Baby No. 4.

Comment

• That makes sense. I thought about that as I saw all the water.

Comment

• That pool!! 😍
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Couldn't do lengths in that pool though. It'd need to be curves.

Morning routine
                        100 press ups
                        100 pull ups
                        60 curves
                        breakfast.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          Couldn't do lengths in that pool though. It'd need to be curves.

Morning routine
                          100 press ups
                          100 pull ups
                          60 curves
                          breakfast.
                          🤣
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                            That pool!! 😍
                            largest infinity pool in Michigan
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I swear to effin' Hayzeus, every...EVERY...cheesetarded fuckwit has some sort of inferiority complex. What type of erectile dysfunction takes the time to post on some other NFL team's fan site in the first place? They always come with the most interestingly thoughtless drivel too. How tough is it to find an interesting take on WHY or HOW the Lions suck? There is so much material to use and yet, they can't even dry hump their way out of that wet paper bag. Before another one of you chubby-cheeked mommy issues decides to create an account, just consider the time you could have spent tweezing your two ball hairs to a State Farm bro-bang-a-thon. Better yet, beg your mouth breathing skid mark boss to give you more hours on the bull milking line, so you can save up for a fake "share" of nothing to frame and put on your wall next to your autographed pedo-stached Rodgers poster. "Good for the NFL"? Are you fucking serious? Even Dallas fans don't slurp Goodell to the sack with THAT much conviction. This three coiled steamer just gave me a reason to LIKE the Fords. Keep buying those midriff Clay Matthews mesh blouses so the rest of the NFL can continue to laugh at you poncy twats. Now please, take off your face mask, go back to licking doorknobs, and belly bump another c-cup moob bro for every time a ref gifts you another fake win.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• ice cube friday movie GIF
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X