• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    And me.

9-3 is the ceiling... 8-4 very likely.

And 7-5 is still in play.
    Yep. I said 9-3 at best before the season.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Changed the Thread Title ...... mgoblue.com announced just after noon today that the MSU/M game will be played at noon and televised on FOX. Whoo - hoo.

..... and good point, I don't think I can remember a recent season where M didn't play a 3:30 game at home. All of them this 2019 season have been noon games with the exception of the ND game - played at night.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

That's a trend I wouldn't mind continuing. Noon is when college football games should kick off. 3:30, .. meh.

Night games belong south of the Mason - Dixon line.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Not an early riser on weekends, you can party pregame and post game on 330p kickoffs.

Comment

Agreed on 2:30/3:30 games.

In the South, September games need to be at night. Kickoff at 2pm or whatever is often at >100F
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

"All of them this 2019 season have been noon games with the exception of the ND game - played at night."

I would think the obsessive game time poster would remember that the MTSU game was a night game as well!

Comment

"He's going to be deposed regarding some player misconduct."

It isn't "some player" Its Austin Robertson and his "misconduct" is rape. Dantonio is accused of signing him against the recommendation of his other coaches and knowing he was a rapist. Hollings deposition has just been taken in the case and the court has sealed it from public view

Comment

We need a court to seal Wiz from public view.

Comment

M 31 Sparticus 17
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                      "He's going to be deposed regarding some player misconduct."

It isn't "some player" Its Austin Robertson and his "misconduct" is rape. Dantonio is accused of signing him against the recommendation of his other coaches and knowing he was a rapist. Hollings deposition has just been taken in the case and the court has sealed it from public view
                      Thanks for that and also the reminder that MTSU was a night game. Now go back to being obscure.
                      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 5, 2019, 12:47 PM.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

I couldn't recall the story behind Dantonio's deposition because there's been so much crap over there over the past 2 years, its hard to keep up with all of it.

Comment

shaddup

hi
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

hurtful

hello

Comment

....liney...we may never pass this way again...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

For a long time now I've been thinking how long has it been since we've witnessed a great offensive line coupled with an explosive running back? Answer: Far too long. Enjoy this video I came across the other day on youtube.

Comment

Working...
                                X