Michigan State at Michigan, Saturday, November 16th, Noon, EST, FOX/Fox Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    ....liney...we may never pass this way again...
    It is totally unfair for you to use the mellow tones of Seals and Crofts against me.

Revise and resubmit.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Originally posted by maxreturn View Post
      For a long time now I've been thinking how long has it been since we've witnessed a great offensive line coupled with an explosive running back? Answer: Far too long. Enjoy this video I came across the other day on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JTGq7powqI
      Michigan used to have an assembly line that produced guys that were built like tanks and ran like F1 race cars. It's stunning that it's been 12 years since Hart played.

Comment

The last great combo was 2010-2011 with David Molk and co along with Denard Robinson (not an RB though). The last time before that was probably Chris Perry with '03 OL.

Comment

M used to always be loaded with blue chip running backs that had speed, power, vision and ran behind a few offensive lineman who were likely to get drafted. This fell off in the middle of Lloyd's tenure and we haven't gotten back.

Comment

Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

It is totally unfair for you to use the mellow tones of Seals and Crofts against me.

Revise and resubmit.
            ...does "Sick of You" by GWAR work for ya buddy?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

...does "Sick of You" by GWAR work for ya buddy?
              Much better.

Comment

xoxoxo
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Blowout. M is on its way to 10-2. I know it. Buchanan knows it. We all know it. Except Hannibal.
                  LOL. Ok...I'm guessing you are yanking our chains but do you really expect UM to win the next 3 games? Best case they beat MSU at home and IU on the road but they will lose to OSU. If that happens they finish 9-3. Worst case they lose all 3 remaining games. They should beat MSU at home but it is not a gimmee. IU has gotten stronger, is 7-2 and we play them on the road. I think 8-4 looks far more likely.
                  Last edited by maxreturn; November 8, 2019, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I expect Michigan to be prepared for the demolition of Sparty. This is probably Harbaugh's last shot at Dantonio and he is going to treat them like they treated Notre Dame. It will not be a workman performance.

Indiana is a tricky affair. I expect a tight and occasionally scary game that will hinge on a couple of key 4th quarter plays. I expect Michigan to prevail, but would not be shocked if the Hoosiers get the breaks and pull out the win.

I don't think any rational person EXPECTS to beat ohio. The best chance is for the bucks to be all set with nothing to gain and Michigan playing a 1995 or 96 sort of good fortune game - they certainly are due for one.

Comment

What a clown show by D'antonio and co. No probs with this game.

Comment

Michigan needs to approach this game the same way they did with Notre Dame.

Lay the smack down on the Spartans early and often.

This is really their last chance to shine. They're in for a dogfight at Indiana, and they're going to get drilled by OSU.

Make it the most important game of the year, because it is.

Comment

Michigan will be a huge favorite now. Dantonio will throw the kitchen sink at Michigan. Trick plays, you name it for his Superbowl. Nothing would surprise me. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Michigan will be a huge favorite now. Dantonio will throw the kitchen sink at Michigan. Trick plays, you name it for his Superbowl. Nothing would surprise me. Nothing.
                            Yeah, I expect all of the worst from State. Dantonio will bring out everything. He has nothing to lose. I expect their players to be full of trash talk, late hits, cheap shots, anything to get Michigan to lash out at them. Could be a lot of penalties if Michigan allows itself to get sucked in to that garbage.

Michigan needs to treat it like the biggest game of the year. Use the same approach from the Notre Dame game.

MSU needs a new coach, one that will restore some dignity and class to that wretched program. It used to be that way under Duffy.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; November 9, 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Dantonio was snarky again after the game, but this time with Pat Caputo. LOL

He is a Sparty ass kisser beat writer 97.1 dj and as much of an ass as Dantonio, and was not happy.
                              Last edited by WingsFan; November 9, 2019, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Dantonio was snarky again after the game, but this time with Pat Caputo. LOL
                                Yeah, my son showed me a video of that. Dantonio has completely lost it.

Comment

Working...
                                X